Followers

Challenge wins and placings

Friday 19 July 2024

you are beautiful


I offer a simple card using mainly pink today, with an image from Radiant Artistry today. I love colouring these fabulous images. Find them on Ko-fi 


I coloured with pencils than made a pretty BG using pink & grey paper from my scrapbox!


A bow, gem and sentiment finish the card!


Challenges


  1. A Perfect Time To Craft (M, P1) Always Anything Goes
  2. Just Us Girls  W, E3   #736 - Photo Inspiration*
  3. I Spy With My Little Eye M, 3rd We, E5, #17  Summertime Vibes 
  4. Little Red Wagon W, #765 - Raid Your Scraps
  5. Word Art Wednesdays 2W, 10E, scriptural word art freebie - #657 - 658 Anything Goes (W1 of 2)
  6. Digi Choosday Challenge -W,E2, - #28 - Anything Goes
  7. Creations in Pink (M, P15, E3, mostly pink) #71 - Anything Goes in Mainly Pink TBA
  8. Creatalicious Challenges (2W, P15/30) #279 - Anything Goes + option: Summer
  9. Pattie's Creations - M, 1st Fri, 2E, SIO, includes an image freebie (MUST always use digital or stamped image) –  JUL  No. 220   ANYTHING GOES
  10. Creative Inspirations Challenge  M, 2E, 1st Thur #16 Anything Goes

6 comments:

  1. This is a delightful card, Jackie. It would have been good to tell us how you were inspired by our mood board. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jackie... I can see why you love coloring these images... your coloring is beautiful! Love the layout you chose for your wonderful image... and the beautiful bow! Thanks so much for joining and sharing at Just Us Girls this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card! It goes perfectly with our theme for this month “Anything Goes”. I love your coloring too. Thanks for joining us at Pattie’s Creations Design Challenge.
    Pattie
    Artist & Owner

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to share my testimony with you all here on how to get finance from Mr Pedro who offers loans to individual and corporate at the rate of 2% in return. I stumbled upon his contact details online then I decided to give it a try. Then all my effort was not in vain because Mr Pedro granted me a loan of 820,000.00 USD to expand my business in which many banks have declined my request, but Mr Pedro approved my loans. I'm so grateful for what he and his loan company did for me and hopefully I will be paying yearly payment which is really good for me as a startup business owner. I will recommend his contact details Email address and WhatsApp number via (pedroloanss@gmail.com +393510140339)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun card with a great sketch!
    Thank you so much for sharing at my Crafty Wednesday June/July challenge!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely beautiful :) Thanks a lot for joining us at Creatalicious! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please know I am grateful for your wonderful comments, you are most appreciated!
Jackie