Followers

Challenge wins and placings

Friday 12 July 2024

"Farlee"


Well good morning and hope you are enjoying Summer? I am loving it and so are my joints! No pain!

Go to Blueberry Craft Shop (mirtillamentecraftshop.it) and you can see this image "Farlee" and so many more superb digital stamps!

I coloured with markers and used label dies and coordinating papers to create a very feminine card. She has some sass!


Challenges


  1. Word Art Wednesdays 2W, 10E, scriptural word art freebie - #655 - 656 Anything Goes 
  2. A Perfect Time To Craft (M, P1) Always Anything Goes
  3. Just Us Girls  W, E3   #735 - Summertime
  4. Digi Choosday Challenge -W,E2, - #27 - Anything Goes
  5. A Place To Start (M, 1st Mon) - Jul - Anything Goes 
  6. A Cut Above - Die Cut Challenge Blog  (M, 1st Mon, 3E, Must Use at least one die cut using a machine, not a pre-fabricated) - Jul - Let's Start Off with a Bang
  7. Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge (W, 5E) - Summer Fun
  8. Creatalicious Challenges (2W, P15/30) #278 - Anything Goes + option: Pastel Colors
  9. DL.Art Linky Challenge (M, P1) Always Anything Goes
  10. SheepSki Designs Challenges (M, P1, 3E, C10, SIO) #88 - Anything Goes

 

7 comments:

  1. She does have some sass! Pretty colors and coloring! Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colors and design. The layered banner dies give lots of dimension and a great background for Farlee. Love that flower too! Thanks for sharing at A Cut Above's July debut challenge, "Let's Start Off With A Bang".

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fabulous card, I love your color choices. Great design!! Lots of wonderful work here, thanks so much for playing along with us over at A Cut Above, I hope we see you back again soon.
    Judy~ ACA Guest Designer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this card!!!! Fantastic colouring!!!!
    Thanks for stopping by A Place To Start !
    Bettascrap DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful coloring on that sassy lady! Love this design and your color combo, too. Thanks for playing along with us at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to share my testimony with you all here on how to get finance from Mr Pedro who offers loans to individual and corporate at the rate of 2% in return. I stumbled upon his contact details online then I decided to give it a try. Then all my effort was not in vain because Mr Pedro granted me a loan of 820,000.00 USD to expand my business in which many banks have declined my request, but Mr Pedro approved my loans. I'm so grateful for what he and his loan company did for me and hopefully I will be paying yearly payment which is really good for me as a startup business owner. I will recommend his contact details Email address and WhatsApp number via (pedroloanss@gmail.com +393510140339)

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! A fabulous sassy image with a wonderful colour mix. x

    ReplyDelete

Please know I am grateful for your wonderful comments, you are most appreciated!
Jackie