Followers

Challenge wins and placings

Friday 12 July 2024

Robins


 

Hello there. May I present my take on the theme this time at  Cut It Up Challenge. Our theme is " Christmas In July" Please enter your makes here.


I made this card with my BF, she had these sweet Robin dies and a BG one too.  The sentiment and flowers complete my Christmas card.


Challenges


  1. The Paper Funday M, 4E, Anything Goes/Optional Critter Crazy
  2. Word Art Wednesdays 2W, 10E, scriptural word art freebie - #655 - 656 Anything Goes 
  3. A Perfect Time To Craft (M, P1) Always Anything Goes
  4. Christmas Crafts All Year Round (M, P1) - July - Anything Goes
  5. Merry Little Christmas Challenge Blog (2M - odd months, P1, E5, Must Be Christmas) #57 - Anything Christmas Goes
  6. The 12 Months of Christmas Link Up (M, P1, E3, Christmas cards) #112 - Anything Christmas Goes
  7. Christmas with the Cuties (M, last Mon, 3E, must be cute Christmas) - #82 - Anything Cute and Christmas + Something: Festive Bears and/or other Bs
  8. Krafty Chicks W  #724 - Christmas
  9. The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge - 2W, C15, E3 - #165 - Anything Christmas Goes  + DT Call - runs till July 23
  10. Christmas Crafts All Year Round (M, P1) - July - Anything Goes

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous card!! I love the fun strips on the background and those cute little robins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card with cute robins, thanks for sharing at Christmas with the Cuties.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun is this - very bright and festive. Love it. Thank you for joining us at The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome great job, love these dies you used and the shine in the background strips...awesome, way to go, so happy you played our challenge at Krafty Chick Challenge this week, have a great day.

    Leanne DT Member/KCC

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to share my testimony with you all here on how to get finance from Mr Pedro who offers loans to individual and corporate at the rate of 2% in return. I stumbled upon his contact details online then I decided to give it a try. Then all my effort was not in vain because Mr Pedro granted me a loan of 820,000.00 USD to expand my business in which many banks have declined my request, but Mr Pedro approved my loans. I'm so grateful for what he and his loan company did for me and hopefully I will be paying yearly payment which is really good for me as a startup business owner. I will recommend his contact details Email address and WhatsApp number via (pedroloanss@gmail.com +393510140339)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This made me smile, what super dies and card. x

    ReplyDelete

Please know I am grateful for your wonderful comments, you are most appreciated!
Jackie