Followers

Challenge wins and placings

Sunday 7 July 2024

Floral Delights


 Hello there, this is my card for the latest 613 Avenue Create Challenge. The optional twist is " Floral Delights"

We have an awesome sponsor in SheepSki Designs. Love to use these pretty digis.

I used some sweet Dp's to create the BG then fussy cut the image. I love yellow and blue paired together!


Please enter HERE, we love to see your work. 


Challenges


  1. As You Like It Challenge 2W,E3  Favorite 2 Color Combo and Why Blue and yellow, so fresh
  2. Creative Inspirations Challenge  M, 2E, 1st Thur #16 Anything Goes
  3. Krafty Chicks W  #723 - Use Stamps
  4. I Spy With My Little Eye M, 3rd Wed, E5, #15  Blooming Lovely 
  5.  The Card Concept M, #208- Welcome Summer/Moodboard
  6.    Word Art Wednesdays 2W, 10E, scriptural word art freebie - #655 - 656 Anything Goes 
  7. Addicted to Stamps and More 2W, #471 - Make Your Mark (use markers, ink, pencils,..)  (week 2)
  8. A Perfect Time To Craft (M, P1) Always Anything Goes
  9. Beautiful Blossoms (M, P15, E8) #18 - Anything Flowers Goes + optional Mood Board *see below    
  10. SheepSki Designs Challenges (M, P1, 3E, C10, SIO) #88 - Anything Goes                                            

5 comments:

  1. Wow, the yellow papers almost glow and really make the blue vased flowers pop!
    Striking and eye-catching!
    We always love to see your flowers at Beautiful Blossoms Challenge!
    Thank you for sharing with us!
    xoxo, Aimeslee DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card. Love the patterned papers you chose and how you kept them monochromatic. I agree the yellow and blue work beautifully together. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More!

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colours you chose - really pops!
    Lovely card.
    Thanks for joining us at Addicted to stamps and more.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yellow and blue together is very fresh and remind me of country kitchens. A lovely card. thank you for sharing at AYLI. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to share my testimony with you all here on how to get finance from Mr Pedro who offers loans to individual and corporate at the rate of 2% in return. I stumbled upon his contact details online then I decided to give it a try. Then all my effort was not in vain because Mr Pedro granted me a loan of 820,000.00 USD to expand my business in which many banks have declined my request, but Mr Pedro approved my loans. I'm so grateful for what he and his loan company did for me and hopefully I will be paying yearly payment which is really good for me as a startup business owner. I will recommend his contact details Email address and WhatsApp number via (pedroloanss@gmail.com +393510140339)

    ReplyDelete

Please know I am grateful for your wonderful comments, you are most appreciated!
Jackie