Followers

Challenge wins and placings

Saturday 6 July 2024

Believe in yourself



I offer a simple card using mainly green today, with an image from Radiant Artistry today. I love colouring these fabulous images. Find them on Ko-fi 


Challenges


  1. A Perfect Time To Craft (M, P1) Always Anything Goes
  2. Word Art Wednesdays 2W, 10E, scriptural word art freebie - #653 - 654 Anything Goes (W1 of 2) 
  3. Crafty Catz - 2W, 5E - No. 675 - ANYTHING GOES WITH OPTIONAL Embellishments 
  4. Creative Fingers - 2W, 3E, No totally digital projects - No. 281  ALWAYS ANYTHING GOES 
  5. Pattie's Creations - M, 1st Fri, 2E, SIO, includes an image freebie (MUST always use digital or stamped image) –  JUL  No. 220   ANYTHING GOES  
  6. Creative Inspirations Challenge  M, 2E, 1st Thur #16 Anything Goes
  7. Digi Choosday Challenge -W,E2, - #26 - Anything Goes
  8. Crafts Galore Encore (M, P1, E3) Always Anything Goes
  9. Creatalicious Challenges (2W, P15/30) #278 - Anything Goes + option: Pastel Colors
  10. The Creative Crafters (M, P15, E3) #77 - Always Anything Goes

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Jackie. Thank you for joining in and sharing your creation with us over at <a href=" The Creative Crafters (creativecrafterschallenge.blogspot.com)</a>.
    ~ Wendy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the layout on this super gorgeous card!
    Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Love it! :)
    Thanks a lot for joining us at Creatalicious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty card! It goes perfectly with our theme for this month “Anything Goes”. I love your coloring too. Thanks for joining us at Pattie’s Creations Design Challenge.
    Pattie
    Artist & Owner

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to share my testimony with you all here on how to get finance from Mr Pedro who offers loans to individual and corporate at the rate of 2% in return. I stumbled upon his contact details online then I decided to give it a try. Then all my effort was not in vain because Mr Pedro granted me a loan of 820,000.00 USD to expand my business in which many banks have declined my request, but Mr Pedro approved my loans. I'm so grateful for what he and his loan company did for me and hopefully I will be paying yearly payment which is really good for me as a startup business owner. I will recommend his contact details Email address and WhatsApp number via (pedroloanss@gmail.com +393510140339)

    ReplyDelete

Please know I am grateful for your wonderful comments, you are most appreciated!
Jackie