Wednesday, 2 January 2013
Peacock Sparkle
It is so cold and dark now! I have had enough of winter so I added some sparkle and bling to this card to cheer myself up in the aftermath of Christmas and the New Year.
I used:
A 6" sq Stepper card
A fabulous image from Digistamps for Joy called Peacock
Some fabulous no shed aqua glitter card
Some Trimits feathers
Cored'inations in a deep gold
A Darice embossing folder
I made the flowers with the above and added some punched fern leaves
The three gold gems to finish along with a small DO sentiment
I would like to enter at:
Tammy's Scappin Corner #43-Stepper card
Paper a la Mode - December 29-Jan 4 at the Outlawz
ABC Challenges- New year Sparkle
Crafty Creations Challenges - #202 Anything Goes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Hello there, this is my card for the latest 613 Avenue Create Challenge. The optional twist is~ APRIL SHOWERS Please share with us H...
-
Here is my take on the theme this time at Cut It Up Challenge. Our theme is " Add A Sentiment " Please enter your makes ...
-
Hello there, this is my card for the latest 613 Avenue Create Challenge. The optional twist is~ BRIGHT AND BREEZY (create somethi...
-
Here is my take on the theme this time at Cut It Up Challenge. Our theme is " Emboss It (dry or heat) " Please enter your m...
-
I have fallen for this sketch big time, it makes any digi look great and also makes the image the focal point. Great design! RECIPE I...
-
How fab is this image from my dear friend Unky. She is a very talented artist and I urge you to visit her Etsy shop and take a look, you w...
-
Hello there, this is my card for the latest 613 Avenue Create Challenge. The optional twist is~ PLAY TIME (create something featuri...
-
Here is my take on the theme this time at Cut It Up Challenge. Our theme is " #364 In Shape (shape card) " Please enter yo...
-
We have the most awesome new releases over at Mirtillamente right NOW!! Do take a look as they are FABULOUS! Another month and ano...
-
Warm greetings to you, I am excited to share another of the new images with you! This time it's " A LOT OF TEA " perfect for m...
Beautiful. Love the added feathers.
ReplyDeleteHugs Desíre {Doing Life}
gorgeous cards all Jackie.
ReplyDeletegreetings karin
Lovely stepper card! Love the couloirs and that gorgeous peacock! Thank you so much for your entry for Tammys Scrapin Corner Challenge. Good luck and hope to see you again next week. Hugs
ReplyDeleteSharon - DT of Tammys Scrapin Corner xxx
I am back with my design team hat on. Jackie this is just gorgeous. Love the colour combo and those flowers are so creative.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
Hugs
Desíre
{Tammy’s Scrapin Corner DT Member}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}
This is so great, Your colors are amazing
ReplyDeleteWe are so pleased you joined us at Tammy Scrapin Corner
You have done such a great job on your Center Step card.
I love your Design and colors are perfect
The Best of luck in your challenge this week and we hope to see you back next week.
Hugs Tammy Ortiz - Owner of Tammy Scrapin Corner
Jackie, Happpy New Year, this is awesome, loving this peacock and colors.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Jackie, your card is awesomely beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Tammy's Scrapin Corner for this challenge. Be sure to come back for our next challenge.
ReplyDeleteMargaret, DT
Oh my good gracious - this is absolutely wonderful! Thanks so much for joining us this week at 'ABC' Challenges with your fabulously sparkly step card!
ReplyDeleteWOW! What a pretty peacock... and those flowers and feathers are fabulous!
ReplyDeleteThank you for participating in ABC Challenges!
I just love peacocks, you did a wonderful job on your card. Thank you for joining us at ABC Challenges. Xx Rosie
ReplyDeleteLove the pretty peacock and such great sparkle. Be sure to check out our challenge blog, you're in our 'top 3' this week!
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing along at ABC Challenges!