Wednesday, 2 January 2013
10 Tiny toes
I feel this is just the perfect image for a new baby card. A few friends will have babies soon and we don't know the sex so I have opted for the safe option of lemon! It's so pretty!
I used:
Ten Tiny Toes from Digistamps For Joy
Which is lightly coloured with Spectrum Noir
I spot embossed some Core'dinations Whitewash
I topped with a DO shaped topper
I tied a double gorgeous knot in two shades of lemon organza
I finished with three tiny buttons
I would like to enter at:
The Outlawz CAS Challenge - December 30, 2012
Flutterby Wednesday - Anything Goes
Stamp n doodles-New Beginnings
One Crazy Stamper.com-Anything Goes
My Mum's Craft Shop-Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday-Anything Goes
Digi makeover #69 Anything
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Hello there, this is my card for the latest 613 Avenue Create Challenge. The optional twist is~ APRIL SHOWERS Please share with us H...
-
Here is my take on the theme this time at Cut It Up Challenge. Our theme is " Add A Sentiment " Please enter your makes ...
-
Hello there, this is my card for the latest 613 Avenue Create Challenge. The optional twist is~ BRIGHT AND BREEZY (create somethi...
-
Here is my take on the theme this time at Cut It Up Challenge. Our theme is " Emboss It (dry or heat) " Please enter your m...
-
I have fallen for this sketch big time, it makes any digi look great and also makes the image the focal point. Great design! RECIPE I...
-
How fab is this image from my dear friend Unky. She is a very talented artist and I urge you to visit her Etsy shop and take a look, you w...
-
Hello there, this is my card for the latest 613 Avenue Create Challenge. The optional twist is~ PLAY TIME (create something featuri...
-
Here is my take on the theme this time at Cut It Up Challenge. Our theme is " #364 In Shape (shape card) " Please enter yo...
-
We have the most awesome new releases over at Mirtillamente right NOW!! Do take a look as they are FABULOUS! Another month and ano...
-
Warm greetings to you, I am excited to share another of the new images with you! This time it's " A LOT OF TEA " perfect for m...
a very sweet card thanks for sharing at fbw.
ReplyDeleteVery sweet card! I don't spy a butterfly or fairy to let it qualify for my Flutter By Challenge but I hope you'll play along again soon!
ReplyDeleteVery cute card, lovely pale shades. Thanks for playing along with us on Cute Card Thursday this week.
ReplyDeletehugs
wynneth
x
Precious little card! Thanks for joining us at Digi Makeover!
ReplyDelete<3 Emily L.-DT
Such a cute card, lovely colours too.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining in our first challenge at My Mum's Craft Shop and good luck!!
The MMCS Team xx