Followers

Challenge wins and placings

Monday 3 January 2022

Margaret Coffee





Recently I was lucky to be the random Winner at Mirtillamente. The lovely Eve asked me if I would like to make a GD card, of course I jumped at the chance! I adore this fabulous image Margaret Coffee sooooooooooooo much. Also the site has some fabulous Digi Papers!!! I chose to use Abstract Autumn as these are colours I enjoy. They are wonderful together!

I coloured my image with Promarkers to go with the papers. I fussy cut her and matted & layered the wonderful papers. A suitable sentiment, a bow and pearls complete my card!


Challenges

  1. Passion For Markers Challenge W - must use markers - #621 - Anything Goes with Markers 
  2. Word Art Wednesdays  2W, 10E, scriptural word art freebie - #521 - #522 Anything Goes
  3. Creative Moments 2WWed 3E, #229 - Anything Goes
  4. I love Promarkers  2W, 3E Must use Promarkers, #500 - Anything Goes
  5. Mod Squad  2W, 3E -  Include Something New(dp's and image)
  6. Penny's Paper-Crafty - Open, E3, T3, RW - W2 of 3 (#511)  Always Anything Goes
  7. Watercooler Wednesday - OE7, JFF, SW -  W2 of 3 - (#331) Anything Goes

4 comments:

  1. A fabulous card, I love these colours together too and your design is gorgeous. Thanks for sharing this with us at Passion for Markers this time.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this fun image and fabulous sentiment! Thanks for sharing at PFM
    Natx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your win and GDT spot-love the fun image and sentiment
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous make - lovely design! Thanks for joining in our Mega Christmas Challenge at Passion for Markers, good luck! Julie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful comments, you are most appreciated!
Jackie