Followers

Challenge wins and placings

Sunday 8 September 2024

"Embossed Leaves"


 A card featuring a beautiful Lisa Horton embossing/cutting die. I used my waxes to bring out the leaves then glittered the berries. It is on a gold BG which looks yellowy in the picture!

Challenges



  1. Allsorts  W,3E  - #797 -  Autumn Colors or Anything Goes 
  2. A Gem of a Challenge  2W, 2E  - #18 
  3. Can You Handle The Pressure? - 2W (2nd, 4th Sat), 3E, must use embossing folder -  Anything Embossing Goes with a twist of Things with Leaves (W2 of 2) 
  4. Creative Fingers - 2W, 3E, No totally digital projects - No. 284  ALWAYS ANYTHING GOES  (W1 of 2)  
  5. Just Add Ink – No. 718  CHOOSE TWO* Texture, Foliage, String (foliage/texture)
  6. My Time to Craft  2W 1st & 3rd Fri - No. 542 - THEME IS TO ADD TEXTURE   (W1 of 2)  
  7. Simply Clean and Simple - M, 1st Fri, 3E, Must be CAS card design (clean and simple) - SEP  ANYTHING GOES Optional Signs of Fall 
  8. Cardz 4 Galz 2W,3E #233 It's Hip To Be Square (W1 of 2) 
  9. Word Art Wednesdays 2W, 10E, scriptural word art freebie - #663 - 664 Anything Goes (W2 of 2)
  10. I Spy With My Little Eye M, 3rd We, E5, #18  Something from the Garden 


6 comments:

  1. Beautiful autumn creation with a gorgeous array of colours. Thanks so much for sharing with this month’s “I Spy With My Little Eye” challenge.
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's stunning! I love the way you brought out the dimension with those rich colors and the extra shine. Thanks for playing along with us at Can You Handle the Pressure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My word, what a stunning effect with that lovely EF and the waxes. Thank you for sharing this beauty with us at Allsorts. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the effect of the waxes - a great way to highlight the embossed leaves. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such beautiful shimmer on these gorgeous leaves for this pretty fall themed card!
    Thank you so much for joining in the fun at "I spy with my little eye" challenge!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  6. love all th texture that you've added onto the leafs for this wonderful creation

    ReplyDelete

Please know I am grateful for your wonderful comments, you are most appreciated!
Jackie