Followers

Challenge wins and placings

Saturday 17 August 2024

Flip flop card


 


As part of my DT duties I comment on a variety of cards and I saw this design and just had to 'have a go'! I forget the name of the fold so I call it a 'flip flop' in my head!


I used pretty papers and a doe cut sentiment  to create this.


Challenges


  1. Creative Creases - 2W,  must be a fun fold - No. 89   ANYTHING GOES WITH A FUN FOLD  (W1 OF 2) 
  2. Creative Fingers - 2W, 3E, No totally digital projects - No. 283  ALWAYS ANYTHING GOES
  3. Word Art Wednesdays 2W, 10E, scriptural word art freebie - #661 - 662 Anything Goes (W1 of 2) 
  4. A Perfect Time To Craft (M, P1) Always Anything Goes
  5. {PIN}spirational (M, P1) #315 - Use Diecuts 
  6. Beautiful Blossoms (M, P15, E8) #19 - Anything Flowers Goes + optional Mood Board
  7. A Cut Above - Die Cut Challenge Blog  (M, 1st Mon, 3E, Must Use at least one die cut using a machine, not a pre-fabricated) - Aug - Anything Goes
  8. Daisy Chain Challenges (M, P5, E3) #88 - For the Girls
  9. Love to Craft (2M - odd months, P1, E5 , no completely digital projects) #81 Anything Goes
  10. Love Those Pretty Papers Challenge M, 1st Sat, 3E, MUST use patterned (designer) paper as the focus August - Anything Goes with Patterned Paper + optional theme: Summertime 

3 comments:

  1. Jackie, I love the patterned paper you used to create your fun fold for the Creative Creass Challenge. That is a great die cut too.
    Karen, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! Love the pretty patterned paper and that center die cut is fabulous! The script word really stands out from the circle words. Is this something that is still available? I need to add it to my stash. You did a beautiful job with lifting the fold idea and flip flop sounds like a good name to me. Thanks for sharing at A Cut Above's August Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is a beautiful fun fold card! I really love the fold you used and it showcases your lovely patterned paper perfectly. Thank you for playing with the Creative Creases Challenge, and I hope you can join us again soon. We really appreciate your support!
    Debbie, DT
    Secrets To Stamping

    ReplyDelete

Please know I am grateful for your wonderful comments, you are most appreciated!
Jackie