Hello and welcome to my Inspiration post, the theme is ~Ribbon. My card uses the gorgeous Poinsettia Fairy.I coloured her with pencils and a white Sharpie. I added a ton of beautiful ribbon. I made my own Double Z card and used Dp's from the scrapbox.
Do checkout all the other wonderful makes by the fab design team on their posts this week. And please do feel free to join in with our Challenge this month, you too could win a great prize!
Also, why not join our Facebook group for a lot of wonderful inspiration and the monthly challenge!
- Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Anything Goes
- DL.Art Linky Challenge Always Anything Goes
- A Gem of a Challenge - Anything Goes
- Crafter's Castle - Anything Goes
- Crafty Friends Challenge - Christmas
- Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas - Anything Christmas Goes
- A Bit More Time to Craft - Anything Goes
- Christmas Crafts All Year Round - Anything Goes
- Country View Crafts' Challenge- Christmas
This card ticks all the boxes, lovely design great colouring and beautiful ribbon. Thanks for sharing with CHN patterned paper challenge.ReplyDelete
Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting at Christmas Crafts All Year Round.ReplyDelete
Lovely card. Thank you for joining in with the Country View Crafts Challenge.ReplyDelete
Stunning card.Love your image and design...thank you for joining as at A Gem of A Challenge,hope to see you againReplyDelete
Željka DT xx
You can also enter your make at Anything Goes challenge at Polkadoodles
Such a pretty card Jackie!! Thanks so much for joining the Christmas challenge at Country View Challenges. Good Luck and hope to see you again. Teresa DT xxReplyDelete
Pretty card. Thanks for sharing with us at CCAYR. Happy New Year!ReplyDelete
Absolutely gorgeous!!! I love the ribbon down the side, and the coloring is beautiful. Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafter's Castle this month....good luck :)ReplyDelete