Followers

Challenge wins and placings

Wednesday 1 November 2023

Artistic Leilani







  Gooood Morning! Happy November to you in whichever part of the world you live in!


Recently I was asked to be a Guest Designer at Rabisco! Of course I said YES PLEASE! Here is my card and thank you Claudia for the invite!


I used the sponsors image ~ Artistic Leilani  from the Conie Fong store. How pretty is she?? She is coloured with markers. Framed and placed onto a BG I created with die cut strips of coordinating coloured card. An added die cut flower finishes the card.


Challenges


  1. Fab n Funky 2W, Challenge #582 - Make it Female
  2. Allsorts - Open, E3, T5, RW - (#752) Embossing: Heat or Dry Or Anything Goes
  3. Polkadoodles - Open, E3, RW,  ST3, 2W -  W2/2  (#44), W1/2 (#45)  Anything Goes 
  4. Crafty Catz - Open, E3, T3, SW - (#656) Always Anything Goes
  5. Creative Fingers - Open, E3, RW - W2 of 2 - (#264) Always Anything Paper Craft Goes 
  6. Week 5: On 5th Thursdays - Anything Goes + Opt
  7. Double D - Open, E3, T3, RW - W2 of 2  Pumpkins 
  8. Word Art Wednesday - CU the week's Word Art File, No "Dark" Images, Nothing contrary to 
         Biblical Scripture, Must be Family Friendly, E5, RW - W1 of 2 - (#618-619) 
           Anything Goes
  9. My Time to Craft  2W 1st & 3rd Fri - No. 519 - AUTUMN LEAVES
  10. Krafty Chicks W  #687 All Occasions

5 comments:

  1. Marvelous color strips for your background. Thank you so much for joining the challenge at Allsorts

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Jackie what a beautiful, colourful card it looks amazing, thank you for joining us at Allsorts
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So striking in the vibrant colours, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully bright and vibrant card, thanks for sharing at Allsorts this week.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  5. My name is Cecilia Benjamin and I am writing from the city of Denver Colorado. Am really grateful and thankful for what Dr Jekawo, a man with herbalism knowledge, has done for me and my family. I Was having HERPES for good three years with no solution, the diseases almost took my life because I lost my partner and I was also losing lots of money for medication, but one faithful day I came across a testimony about this great man so I decided to give it a try and to God be the glory he did it. I received my herbal medicines through dhl, he cured me of my diseases and also cured my cousin's prostate cancer. I am so happy and so pleased to Write about him today. If you need his help in any health or spiritual related issue, reach out to his email address drjekawo@gmail.com. He has cures for other deadly diseases like Diabetes, Hiv/Aids, Hepatitis,love marriage, Osteoarthritis,Multiple Chronic Conditions,Cardiovascular Disease, Dementia,Alzheimer's disease,Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease,Chronic kidney disease, and Cancer. Dr Jekawo provides a total cure.
    I guessed this is the least I could do to help.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful comments, you are most appreciated!
Jackie