Followers

Challenge wins and placings

Friday 27 October 2023

Card, ''Halloween Time'' by Jackie C


  Happy Halloween folks!

Always a pleasure to share with you my Ambassador post for the wonderful Mirtillamente Craft Shop, home of everything crafty and more!

I used the awesome Halloween Time. How spooky is this?? I coloured with markers, a white pen and chalks. I used an aperture card and a Mirtillamente sentiment to enhance. All can be purchased here ~ Blueberry Craft Shop (mirtillamentecraftshop.it)

Take care now! Jackie xx


Challenges


  1. A Perfect Time To Craft (M, P1) Always Anything Goes
  2. Word Art Wednesdays 2W, 10E, scriptural word art freebie - #617 - 618 Anything Goes
  3. Rabisco Challenge (M, P1, E5) #50 - Anything Goes
  4. Digi Choosday Challenge -W,E2, - #41 - Anything Goes
  5. Shopping Our Stash 2W, C13 - #507 - Franken-Card (Anything Halloween)
  6. Creatalicious Challenges (2W, P15/30) #269 - Anything Goes + option: Halloween
  7. Daisy Chain Challenges (M, P5, E3) #79 - Autumn and/or Halloween
  8. DL.Art Linky Challenge (M, P1) Always Anything Goes
  9. SheepSki Designs Challenges (M, P1, 3E, C10, SIO) #79 - Autumn or Halloween Colors
  10. Sparkles Forum Challenges (M, P15, 3E) #169 - Things That Go Bump In The Night

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable and what a fun card Jackie.. great colouring x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous. I love it.
    Thank you for joining the DL.ART OCTOBER 2023 LINKY CHALLENGE or/and the DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge #334
    Have a blessed day,
    DIANA L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic coloring!! Way to go shopping your stash!! Thanks for playing along with our fall color challenge over at Shopping Our Stash. Your grave yard scene perfectly displays our color combo.
    Deb Horst, DT #SOS508

    ReplyDelete
  4. My name is Cecilia Benjamin and I am writing from the city of Denver Colorado. Am really grateful and thankful for what Dr Jekawo, a man with herbalism knowledge, has done for me and my family. I Was having HERPES for good three years with no solution, the diseases almost took my life because I lost my partner and I was also losing lots of money for medication, but one faithful day I came across a testimony about this great man so I decided to give it a try and to God be the glory he did it. I received my herbal medicines through dhl, he cured me of my diseases and also cured my cousin's prostate cancer. I am so happy and so pleased to Write about him today. If you need his help in any health or spiritual related issue, reach out to his email address drjekawo@gmail.com. He has cures for other deadly diseases like Diabetes, Hiv/Aids, Hepatitis,love marriage, Osteoarthritis,Multiple Chronic Conditions,Cardiovascular Disease, Dementia,Alzheimer's disease,Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease,Chronic kidney disease, and Cancer. Dr Jekawo provides a total cure.
    I guessed this is the least I could do to help.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful comments, you are most appreciated!
Jackie