Followers

Challenge wins and placings

Friday 21 April 2023

What's in Your Garden?


 

Hello there. Time for a new theme at  Cut It Up Challenge. Our theme is "What's in Your Garden?" Please enter your makes here.


I used one of my favourite Sizzix dies, a Rose. I grow so many beautiful Roses in my garden, I love their colours and scents so much.

The Bg is tulips and I grow those too!


Challenges


  1. A Perfect Time To Craft (M, P1) Always Anything Goes
  2. DL.Art Linky Challenge (M, P1) Always Anything Goes
  3. QKR Stampede (M, P1/P15, 4E, SIO) #464 - Always Anything Goes
  4. Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge (M, 5E) - April - Anything Goes 
  5. Word Art Wednesdays  2W, 10E, scriptural word art freebie - #589 - 590  Anything Goes
  6. Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenges (W, ATG except for Theme on 5th Monday of a month, 3E) - #2314 - Anything Goes
  7. Creatalicious Challenges (2W, P15/30) #256 - Anything Goes 
  8. Beautiful Blossoms (M, P15, E8) #3 Anything Goes 
  9. Daisy Chain Challenges (M, P5, E3) #72 - Flowers
  10. Happy Little Stampers Dies (M, P9) March - Anything Goes

11 comments:

  1. That is a gorgeous, layered Rose and the embossed background is lovely also. I do not have a green thumb and envy those who do. Thanks for joining us at the Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge.
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful big bold Rose, such a pretty card, I bet your Rose garden is awesome!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Beautiful Blossoms!
    Diane BB DT
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Beautiful Blossoms}

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm stopping back in to say Thanks for sharing your gorgeous card with us at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge.
    Donna xx
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    Paper Funday Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous rose! Those colors are so striking!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this beautiful rose. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so beautiful!! That rose die cut is gorgeous and I love the texture on the background!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always admire people who can grow and keep plants alive!! I have the Black Thumb of Death! I'm lucky to keep my silk plants alive! LOL Beautiful card! Great dies!! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Jan's Digi Stamps Challenges!
    Hugs,
    Karen C

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rich color and tedious assembly makes for Beautiful, Jackie! Thank you for sharing your rose creation with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Good Luck! So glad you joined us and hope you will each month for a NEW challenge.
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a beautiful card. Love all the layers and that background...perfect. Thanks for joining us on the QKR Stampede Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous red rose, I hope my garden will have one this summer (I had one last summer, but don't know if it survived the winter). Also love the tulip background, so pretty. Thank you for joining QKR Stampede Challenge 465.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice card Jackie. I like the layered die. Thank you for entering the April Anything Goes Challenge at Jan's Digi Stamps.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful comments, you are most appreciated!
Jackie