Hello there! I hope your January is not tooooooooooo cold!
Here is my second offering to the Cut It Up Challenge. Our theme is "Love"!! Please enter your makes here.
I embossed some red card and framed with gold.
I die cut the letters and word and made this simple, yet effective card!
- Die Cut Divas (M P1, E4, die cuts) January - Valentines
- Girlz Creative Crafts (M, P15, no stamps or digis) #32 - Anything Goes
- If You Give a Crafter a Cookie (M, P1, E5) #176 - Use Mostly Red
- Crafter's Cafe (M, P15, E8, C10) #292 - Anything Goes
- Creatalicious Challenges (2W, P15/30) #250 - Anything Goes
- DL.Art Linky Challenge (M, P1) Always Anything Goes
- LeAnn’s World 101 (M, P3, E3) #57 - Always Anything Goes
- Mix It Up Challenge (P1, E5, no digital-only projects) #63 - Anything Goes with option of: No Stamping
- Pearly Sparkles Challenge (M, P1, E3) #80 - No Designer Paper
- World Wide Open Design Team Challenge (M, P15, E3, F, must be on DT) Always Anything Goes
Gorgeous!! Beautiful, rich reds and the die is perfect!ReplyDelete
So pretty, love the colors. Have a great weekend.ReplyDelete
I love the elegance of this card, especially the embossed background.ReplyDelete
Love the red and yellow, lovely dies with the lovely red embossing.ReplyDelete
What a beautiful and simplistic card. That heart background is so perfect. Thank you for sharing with us over at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge.ReplyDelete
Thank you for joining us at challenge Le Ann's World 101 ChallengeReplyDelete
Simple and so beautiful!! I love the hearts embossed in the background! And your die cut words work together perfectly!ReplyDelete
Someone will know they are loved when they receive this card. Simple and striking. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas for our Valentine challenge.ReplyDelete
Love this all red car and the embossing is really fabulous. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Creatalicious Challenge, ElizabethReplyDelete
What a gorgeous card!! Love the heart embossing!! Love it!!ReplyDelete
Have a wonderful day,
Gerda your project is wonderful. Great work. The challenges at Crafter's Cafe always have a new theme each month. Januarys theme is bright colors and you red is certainly bright. Thank you for sharing over at The Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog. Best of luck and hope to see you again soon. DT~Jana ForrestReplyDelete