Followers

Challenge wins and placings

Wednesday 23 November 2022

"Pumpkin House"


  Good morning folks!

Lovely way to start these fresh autumn days! Don't you just love this "Pumpkin House" image from Mirtillamente Craft Shop , I know I do! I also utilised the Digital Paper "Fall Watercolor" and the words are from the set "Hello Autumn". Isn't it fantastic to have a one stop shop! I love it!


Challenges


  1. Word Art Wednesdays  2W, 10E, scriptural word art freebie - #567 - 569  Anything Goes 
  2. Passion For Markers Challenge W - must use markers - #666 - Make It Digital
  3. Let's Craft & Create Challenge (M, P5, F, E3) #188 - Anything Goes + option: The Colours of Fall
  4. A Perfect Time To Craft (M, P1) Always Anything Goes
  5. Crafting Happiness Challenges (W) - #136 -  Thanksgiving or Anything Fall
  6. I love Promarkers  2W, 3E Must use Promarkers, #523 - Anything Goes/Option of add a Sentiment
  7. The Paper Funday M, 4E, #47 - Anything Goes/Optional Twist is Colors of Autumn
  8. Passion For Markers Challenge W - must use markers - #667 - Fall / Autumn Colorsl
  9. Through The Craft Room Door 2W, 4E - Always Anything Goes 
  10. The Corrosive Challenges (M, 3E) - November - Anything Goes 

5 comments:

  1. Wow, fabulous image and coloring Jackie! I love the added leaves. Thanks for playing at the Paper Funday Challenge!
    Donna xx
    The Paper Funday Challenge
    The Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jackie. I think I'd like to live in that perfect little pumpkin house. I'd sip on pumpkin spiced lattes and craft all day. What a precious card. Thanks SO much for sharing your wonderful art with us at Word Art Wednesday. I appreciate it so very much and hope that you'll join us again soon.
    God bless you today and always,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh what a wonderful card!!

    Thanks for playing along with us at I Love Promarkers,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Let's Craft and Create Challenge Blog.
    Big hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute image and I love the details you added.

    Thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful comments, you are most appreciated!
Jackie