Followers

Challenge wins and placings

Monday 26 September 2022

Margaret Coffee


  Coffee anyone? My favourite drink bar none! I adore it; hence this is one of my favourite Mirtillamente images!

She is ''Margaret Coffee'' and you will find her here ~ Mirtillamente Craft Shop  . I coloured her with markers and pencils. I used a lovely BG die. a lovely sentiment completes my card.

Challenges


  1. A Perfect Time to Craft - Open, CU, UE, OEU, T3, DT Fav - (#09-2022 )Always Anything Goes 
  2. Arty Divas (M, P21, E5, C10) Always Anything Goes
  3. Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper (M, P1) September - Anything Goes with Patterned Paper
  4. DL.Art Linky Challenge (M, P1) Always Anything Goes
  5. Rabisco Challenge (M, P1/16, E5) #37 - Anything Goes
  6. The Creative Crafters (M, P15, E3) #54 - Always Anything Goes
  7. Little Red Wagon W, #672 - All You Need is Love
  8. The Paper Funday M, 4E, #45 - Anything Goes/Optional Twist is Thinking of You
  9. Word Art Wednesdays  2W, 10E, scriptural word art freebie - #561 - 562  Anything Goes (W2 of 2)
  10. Everybody-Art-Challenge 2W - #520 - Coffee or Tea

4 comments:

  1. I am in love with this card. The image is so cute and I love the colors you chose. Thank you for joining Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge-Samantha, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just so fun! Such a fabulous image and I'm loving your choice of wonderfully bright colours!

    Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card really is brilliant! This girl is so stunning and your colours are just amazing. I love this colour combination. And your colouring is so adorable. And this background die matches really great
    Thank you for presenting your amazing card at Everybody Art Challenges.
    Hug Uschi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful comments, you are most appreciated!
Jackie