Followers

Challenge wins and placings

Friday 4 February 2022

i love my teddy


 

This is my second post as a GD at Crafty Catz! The theme this month is Anything But Square! You can enter here.

I used this image from our wonderful sponsor All Dressed Up! She is called I Love My Teddy! So sweeeeet!

I coloured the image with Promarkers. I had a circle card blank as a base. I used a frame die to cut out the image, some spotted vellum and some pink card and layered them. A vellum bow and some enamel dots complete.


Challenges


  1. A Perfect Time To Craft (M, P1) Always Anything Goes
  2. Word Art Wednesdays  2W, 10E, scriptural word art freebie - #523 - #524 Anything Goes
  3. Aud Sentiments Challenge 2W,E5  Must include a sentiment #290 Anything Goes
  4. Addicted to Stamps and More 2W, 10C, #421 - Make Your Mark
  5. Critter Crazy Challenges (M, P1, E5, must have a critter) #59 - Anything Goes with a Featured Critter
  6. A Perfect Time To Craft (M, P1) Always Anything Goes
  7. Crafty Animals (M P1, must have animals) #58 - Always Anything Goes with an Animal
  8. Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper (M, P1) February - Anything Goes with Patterned Paper
  9. All Dressed Up (2W, M, P15, E3, SIR) #124 - Anything Goes with ADU image
  10. Arty Divas (M, P21, E5, C10) Always Anything Goes

4 comments:

  1. Whst a brilliant card love the shape and colouring. Thanks for guesting for us again this week. Have a good weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card. Thanks for joining us at CHNC Patterned Paper Challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet and simple card and such a cute bear. So glad you shared with us at Critter Crazy, come back soon. CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES.. that's right! I love my teddy, too! :-) I'm a freaky teddy-fan and I love your work! This is sooooooo cute!!!!

    Thanks for playing along with our Challenge at Critter Crazy and good luck!

    Hugs and please come back soon!
    Doris
    Kleido’s BastelStüble
    *Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
    *Owner*Critter Crazy Challenges
    *List Manager* Challenges for Days
    *DT* Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful comments, you are most appreciated!
Jackie