This is my inspiration post for Ching Chou Kuik Facebook, our theme is ATG/New! But you may enter with anything Ching Chou Kuik. With a great chance to win wonderful prizes please enter yours HERE.
ChingChou Kuik image called Sinking Moon coloured with pencils and a white Sharpie
Craft Sensations Dp's
- A Perfect Time To Craft (M, P1) Always Anything Goes
- Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper (M, P1) January - Anything Goes with Patterned Paper
- DL.Art Linky Challenge (M, P1) Anything Goes
- Word Art Wednesdays 2W, 10E, scriptural word art freebie - #523 - #524 Anything Goes
- Aud Sentiments Challenge 2W,E5 Must include a sentiment #290 Anything Goes
- Addicted to Stamps and More 2W, 10C, #421 - Make Your Mark
- Fab n Funky 2W, #543 - 2 or More Patterned Papers
- Sisterhood of Crafters 2nd/4th Wed,3E - The Color Blue
- Digi Choosday Challenge -W,E2, - #03 - Anything Goes
- Shopping Our Stash 2W, C13 - #462 - Across The Border (use border punches or dies)
So much great detail in you card!! I love your coloring of your mermaid and the addition of gems in her hair is fantastic!! Thanks for joining the fun and playing along with our "across the borders" challenge over at SOS!!ReplyDelete
Your card is awesome. Nice coloring, Planning on getting some pencils this year. Have a great day.ReplyDelete
Gorgeous card and image-beautifully coloured,love the P.paper and embellishmentsReplyDelete
Beautifully coloured and lovely detail. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. ElaineReplyDelete
Beautiful card with a lovely image and gorgeous vibrant colours, thanks for joining in our challenge at Fab’n’Funky.ReplyDelete
Wonderful colouring of this beautiful image. Love the bright colours you chose and the gorgeous design of the card. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at ATSM.ReplyDelete
What a striking image and your pencil colouring is just awesome! Love the starfish embellishments!ReplyDelete
Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM and I hope you will join us again soon.
there couldn't be a more perfect border die for your wonderful image ... thanks for joining our Across the Border Challenge at Shopping Our Stash.ReplyDelete
What a fantastic colouring, love it!ReplyDelete
Thank you for sharing your card with us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday Craft Challenge.
I look forward to see more of your creations.
Your card is so colorful. I love the border die that you used and the sparkly inlay! Thank you for sharing your wonderful creation with us at Shopping our Stash and hope you can join us again soon.ReplyDelete
Anna, Design Team
Beautiful card and fab colouring :) Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday - best of luck!ReplyDelete