Time for our next Challenge at My Time To Craft !
This time our theme is Floral!
Please link your entries HERE we really love to see them!
Stencil from Poppy Stencils
Soft blending inks
- Pearly Sparkles Challenge (M, P1, E3) #69 - January Blues
- Crafts Galore Encore (M, P1, E3) Always Anything Goes
- Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper (M, P1) January - Anything Goes with Patterned Paper
- DL.Art Linky Challenge (M, P1) Anything Goes
- Let's Craft & Create Challenge (M, P5, F, E3) #179 - Anything Goes + option: Something New (papers and image)
- Love to Craft (M, P1, E5 , no completely digital projects) Always Anything Goes
- Love to Scrap (M, P1, E5, digis or stamping) #153 - Anything Goes
- QKR Stampede (M, P1/P15, 4E, SIO) #435 - Always Anything Goes
- A Perfect Time To Craft (M, P1) Always Anything Goes
Beautiful card love the delicate colours you have used. Love Alison xxReplyDelete
Jackie: your stenciled flower makes a wonderful focal! Lovely card!ReplyDelete
So nice this!! Thanks for linking up with us at Let’s Craft and Create Challenge. Hope to see you again next time.ReplyDelete
DT Ine http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/
You can also upload your card at my Mixed Media Blog: http://mixedmedialovers.blogspot.com
A wonderful CAS card and a lovely colourway.ReplyDelete
Thank you for joining in with the Crafts Galore Encore January Challenge “Anything Goes”. Good luck x
Beautiful CAS birthday card. Thanks for joining us at LTCCBReplyDelete
Gorgeous! What a fun stencil. Thanks for joining our January Blues challenge at Pearly Sparkles.ReplyDelete