Recently I was asked to be a GD at Connie Fong! Happy Days! I immediately said yes and here is my eighth card. I used Moonflower Lullaby
Isn't she just perfect? What a stunner!
I coloured her with pencils and die cut her with an hexagonal die frame. I the matt and layered with 3 more layers, I added silk flowers, pearls and leaf dies to complete.
- Angie's Digital Stamps (M, 1st Sunday, 3E) October - Anything Goes
- Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper (M, P1) October - Anything Goes with Patterned Paper
- Mirtillamente Challenge - Open, ATG, UE, UOE, RW, SW, WGD - (#02)
- Creative Moments 2W, Wed 3E, #223 - Anything Goes
- The Paper Funday M, 4E, #33 - Anything Goes
- Word Art Wednesdays 2W, 10E, scriptural word art freebie - #515 - #516 Anything Goes
- Love to Craft (M, P1, E5 , no completely digital projects) #63 - Always Anything Goes
- World Wide Open Design Team Challenge (M, P15, E3, F, must be on DT) Always Anything Goes
- A Bit More Time to Craft (M, P15, E3) #145 - Always Anything Goes
- Arty Divas (M, P21, E5, C10) Anything Goes
WOW what a stunner this is that image and your colouring are fantastic a truly wonderful make JackieReplyDelete
Stunning card, gorgeously designed. Thanks for sharing with us over at World Wide Open Design Team Challenges. Best of luck in the final draw.ReplyDelete
World Wide Open Design Team Challenges
Cheers, aNNie DT Member
Absolutely gorgeous work here. Love it. Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.ReplyDelete
Annette DT / Admin / Registered Owner for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/
Great coloring and amazing project!ReplyDelete
Thanks for taking part in the Mirtillamente Challenge!
°Evelin°° owner & designer //Mirtillamente
Super!!! la colorazione è stupenda!ReplyDelete
Grazie per aver partecipato alla challenge di Mirtillamente.
Buona fortuna e spero di vederti presto!
Roberta DT Mirtillamente
Wow...your coloring is so beautiful. I love your card.ReplyDelete
Thank you for taking part in the Mirtillamente challenge!
Good luck and I hope to see you again.
Alena DT Mirtillamente
Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 565 also for my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper October challenge - I hope to see you again soon. xReplyDelete
Jackie your colouring on this image is just stunning. Looks like an old movie star and such warmth in the skin tone.ReplyDelete
Thank you very much for entering your lovely card into our challenge. Good luck with the prize draw.
Stay healthy, happy, keep crafting and Creating Joy :)
DT for The Paper Funday Challenges
Made By Mandy – My personal Blog