This is my inspiration post for Ching Chou Kuik Facebook, our theme is BOO-TIFUL HALLOWEEN or PUMPKINS or HALLOWEEN COLOURS eg BLACK, ORANGE, PURPLE AND GREEN! With a great chance to win wonderful prizes please enter yours HERE.
Ching Chou Kuik image called Exotic Night, coloured with pencils and my beloved white Sharpie
Graphic 45 & LF Dp's
Paper bow punch
- Angie's Digital Stamps (M, 1st Sunday, 3E) October - Anything Goes
- Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper (M, P1) October - Anything Goes with Patterned Paper
- Mirtillamente Challenge - Open, ATG, UE, UOE, RW, SW, WGD - (#02)
- Creative Moments 2W, Wed 3E, #223 - Anything Goes
- Word Art Wednesdays 2W, 10E, scriptural word art freebie - #515 - #516 Anything Goes
- Love to Craft (M, P1, E5 , no completely digital projects) #63 - Always Anything Goes
- Arty Divas (M, P21, E5, C10) Anything Goes
- C.R.A.F.T. 2W,5E #614 Halloween/Autum/Thanksgiving
- Crafty Gals Corner M, 2nd Wed, 3E, #224 - Halloween Colors
- The Paper Funday M, 4E, #33 - Anything Goes/Optional Twist of Halloween or Purple
- Creative Craft Cottage Digi Creations (M, P3, E3) #130 - Autumn and/or Halloween
I love your beautiful coloring and great choice of papers. Thanks so much for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week!ReplyDelete
Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge. Greetings Sylvia Hoekman-DT.ReplyDelete
Love choice of colors.ReplyDelete
Thanks for taking part in the Mirtillamente Challenge!
°Evelin°° owner & designer //Mirtillamente
Grazie per aver partecipato alla challenge di Mirtillamente.
Buona fortuna e spero di vederti presto!
Roberta DT Mirtillamente
Great card and coloring.ReplyDelete
Thank you for taking part in the Mirtillamente challenge!
Good luck and I hope to see you again.
Alena DT Mirtillamente