Recently I was asked to be a GD at Connie Fong! Happy Days! I immediately said yes and here is my fifth card. I used Bow tie in my hair which I find incredibly sweet, just lovely!! I made a diamond point card ( my fave just now) and added sweet feather Dp's and feather die cuts along with a sentiment and gems.
- Word Art Wednesday - CU the week's Word Art File,
- A Bit More Time to Craft (M, P15, E3) #144 - Always Anything Goes
- A Perfect Time To Craft (M, P1) Always Anything Goes
- Arty Divas (M, P21, E5, C10) Anything Goes
- Crafter's Cafe (2W, P1/15, E5, F, C10) #273 - Anything Goes
- Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper (M, P1) September - Anything Goes with Patterned Paper
- Daisy Chain Challenges (M, P5, E3) #55 - Boys/Men
- DL.Art Linky Challenge (M, P1, enter once per day) Always Anything Goes
- Love to Scrap (M, P1, E5, digis or stamping) #149 - Anything Goes
- Rabisco Challenge (M, P1/16, E5) #14 - Anything Goes
Uma imagem super delicada com cores lindas. Boa sorte com sua entrada no Rabisco Challenge. Liliane Carvalho DT.ReplyDelete
Jackie Love the image you chose to work with. She is so sweet. I also really love the card design. Thanks for sharing over at Crafters Cafe. See you soon. DT~JanaReplyDelete
Fabulous card. Such an unusual composition but it works well.ReplyDelete
Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge blog in September. Sorry I am a bit late popping by.
Hope to see you again.
Catherine x DT