Followers

Challenge wins and placings

Friday 24 January 2020

Disney Inspired @ My Time To Craft


Hello everyone, it's a happy day for me today! I can announce that I am on the DT for My Time To Craft!!! I am sooooooooooooo lucky that Shell invited me to join!

This time our theme is ~ Disney Inspired, think  mermaids, bunnies, cats, princesses etc. I just love this idea! It's such a happy one!

Please link your entries HERE, we really love to see them!

Recipe

Image from Etsy called  

Walt Disney Pictures The Little Mermaid by TodoDigitalSpain. It was love at first sight for me, and I think my darling niece will love it for her 5th! I added the sentiment through CraftArtist

Frame dies
Honeydoo flower clear stamps
Bow die
Gorgeous Dp's

Challenges


  1. Happy Craft Challenge (M, P1 E3) January - Always Anything Goes
  2. Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper (M, P1) January - Anything Goes with Patterned Paper
  3. DL.Art Linky Challenge (M, P1, F, enter once per day) Always Anything Goes
  4. Challenge Up Your Life M - January - #119 - Anything Goes
  5. Crafty Friends Challenge 2W, 3E, - #127 - Anything Goes 
  6. The Fairy and The Unicorn M, 1st Sat, E3, Mythical and Mystical - January - Anything Fantasy Goes
  7. Brown Sugar – M (First Friday of M), E2 - Jan  No. 297 -  ANYTHING GOES 
  8. QKR Stampede – W, 4E, SIO – No. 381 - ALWAYS ANYTHING GOES 
  9. Scrapper’s Delights Challenge Blog - M (2nd Fri), E3 - Jan -  ANYTHING GOES
  10. As You Like It Challenge 2W,E3 Anything Goes

9 comments:

  1. Pretty!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the team hun, happy to have you with us

    I love this make, just perfect for this challenge
    I know my eldest daughter (23) would love this card!

    Have a great weekend
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, love this. Wonderful Disney card
    cindys-greencricut

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Happy craft challenge
    DT Priyadarshini
    https://simpleartcraft-tips.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty card!
    Thanks so much for joining us at the As you like it challenge.

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! Love the frame. Thank you for sharing with us over here at The Fairy and the Unicorn Challenge and best of luck with your entry. Love to see you join in each month. Thank you.
    Gale DT for
    https://thefairyandtheunicornchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great card - thanks for joining us at the Crafty Friends Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card! Thank you for joining us at Scrapper's Delights challenge blog. Maria

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful comments, you are most appreciated!
Jackie