Followers

Challenge wins and placings

Sunday 28 October 2018

Hydrangea


This is my second excursion into the water colouring classes at Julia Spiri. The tuition is excellent and easy to understand. So beautifully presented too.I lost faith in myself about half way through. It shows in the right hand side. I thought it lacked definition and outlined the petals. I became heavy handed. I wish I had the time to re-do but alas vacation time is approaching and I am time limited. Julia has said she is happy with it, so here goes!

Recipe

Course from Julia Spiri ~ link is HERE 
WC paper
WC paints
The patience and hard work of the wonderful artist Julia Spiri!

Challenges


7 comments:

  1. Fantastic work, Jackie. It is amazing and I can't see where you feel you went wrong you should be so pleased with your results.

    Sharon
    stamp-color-and create
    **Make sure to visit my blog where I share my handmade cards.**

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jackie this is a stunning card. That hydrangea looks gorgeous I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous. Nice work. Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT Registered Owners/Admin for World Wide Open Design Team Challenge


    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty
    Thank you for sharing at Creative Artiste Mixed Media Challenges x

    ReplyDelete
  5. These flower are sooooo pretty, love the colours as well.Thanks so much for sharing your creation at the

    October 2018 Anything goes link-up at Just Keep On Creating.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Jackie xx
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Dianne DT for  http://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful comments, you are most appreciated!
Jackie