Hi everyone...it's time to reveal the winner on my blog post for Janis's 10 year blogaversary hop...YAY!!! My winner is....
Monday, 28 May 2018
Winner for PauseDreamEnjoy Blogaversary!!!
Hi everyone...it's time to reveal the winner on my blog post for Janis's 10 year blogaversary hop...YAY!!! My winner is....
Labels:
pde
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Here is my take on the theme this time at Cut It Up Challenge. Our theme is " Add A Sentiment " Please enter your makes ...
-
I have fallen for this sketch big time, it makes any digi look great and also makes the image the focal point. Great design! RECIPE I...
-
How fab is this image from my dear friend Unky. She is a very talented artist and I urge you to visit her Etsy shop and take a look, you w...
-
Here is my take on the theme this time at Cut It Up Challenge. Our theme is " Emboss It (dry or heat) " Please enter your m...
-
Hello there, this is my card for the latest 613 Avenue Create Challenge. The optional twist is "GIVE THANKS" Im used Autumnal p...
-
Hello there, this is my card for the latest 613 Avenue Create Challenge. The optional twist is~ PLAY TIME (create something featuri...
-
Hello there, this is my card for the latest 613 Avenue Create Challenge. The optional twist is~ APRIL SHOWERS Please share with us H...
-
Did a little stenciling recently so, I incorporated it into this card. I also used a border die, sentiment, pearls and some cute autumnal ...
-
Hello and welcome to my Inspiration post, the theme is ~Ribbon. My card uses the gorgeous Poinsettia Fairy .I coloured her with pencil...
-
Warm greetings to you, I am excited to share another of the new images with you! This time it's " A LOT OF TEA " perfect for m...

Woo hoo! Thank you so much. You made my day. I just send you an email with my adress.
ReplyDeleteValerija xx
Congrats to the winner!!
ReplyDeleteHave a great day!
Marilyn❤
Congrats to the winner!
ReplyDeleteHappy Memorial Day!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M
Congrats to the winner!!
ReplyDeleteHave a great day!
Sherrie K
Congratulations Valeria,
ReplyDelete