Hi everyone...it's time to reveal the winner on my blog post for Janis's 10 year blogaversary hop...YAY!!! My winner is....
Monday, 28 May 2018
Winner for PauseDreamEnjoy Blogaversary!!!
Hi everyone...it's time to reveal the winner on my blog post for Janis's 10 year blogaversary hop...YAY!!! My winner is....
Labels:
pde
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Here is my take on the theme this time at Cut It Up Challenge. Our theme is " #367 Pretty in Pink " Please enter your make...
-
I have fallen for this sketch big time, it makes any digi look great and also makes the image the focal point. Great design! RECIPE I...
-
I t's time for a new challenge at Creations In Pink. We are a Challenge where we use mainly pink in our creations and we hope you will...
-
I was looking to buy a digi from A Day For Daisies and whilst purchasing I added this as it's a freebie and fell big time in love!!! ...
-
We have the most awesome new releases over at Mirtillamente right NOW!! Do take a look as they are FABULOUS! Another month and anoth...
-
Good Morning all. Isn't this fabulous?? A Pretty card full of evil intent! All part of the new range of stamps available here . This o...
-
Hello there, this is my card for the latest 613 Avenue Create Challenge. The optional twist is~ THINK PINK. On a side note, today is ...
-
ÜBER HAPPY! THIS CARD WON AT WAGS N WHISKERS THIS WEEK!! MORE JOY! THIS CARD ALSO WON AT QUIRKY! SO PLEASED!! I spotted a Challenge at...
-
Here is my take on the theme this time at Cut It Up Challenge. Our theme is " #366 More Than One Die Cut " Please enter yo...
-
Here is my take on the theme this time at Cut It Up Challenge. Our theme is " #364 In Shape (shape card) " Please enter yo...

Woo hoo! Thank you so much. You made my day. I just send you an email with my adress.
ReplyDeleteValerija xx
Congrats to the winner!!
ReplyDeleteHave a great day!
Marilyn❤
Congrats to the winner!
ReplyDeleteHappy Memorial Day!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M
Congrats to the winner!!
ReplyDeleteHave a great day!
Sherrie K
Congratulations Valeria,
ReplyDelete