Something a little differnt from me today, and I LOVE it, such an awesome image!
Image from THE EAST WIND called LucyLoo 'Punk' coloured with Copics and a white gel pen
Dp's Lawn Fawn and Prima
I printed the sentiment in word
Lamp die cut a Carole's Crafts die
Flower from stash
- Going Grey With Scrap-Creations 2W, 2E - Favorite Embellishment (flowers)
- Papertake Weekly W - Use 3 or more different shapes on your card
- Inky Chicks W, 3E, cards & altered items - #45 - Anything Goes
- PDE Linky Party W - #36 - 3D projects
- Party Time Tuesdays - M 1st Tuesday of the month, 3E - #194 - Anything Goes
- Through The Craft Room Door W, 2E - Always Anything Goes
- Craft Your Passion - W, E3 - Always Anything Goes
- Crafty Cardmakers - 2W, C15 - (Week 2) Something Old, Something New (had flower a few years, grey DP is new)
- Incy Wincy Designs - W, 5E - Easel Card
- My Craft Creations - 2W, tabs on top - (Week 1) Always Anything Goes
- Not Just Cards - 2W - (Week 1) Always Anything Goes
Indeed something different but I like it too. Great coloring.ReplyDelete
Thanks for playing with us at Craft your Passion.
xxx Michelle (DT)
Beautiful, Jackie! Thank you for Linking Up at PDE Linky Party.ReplyDelete
~Janis, PDE Linky Party owner
Pause Dream Enjoy Page on Facebook
We’d love you to link up your scrapbook pages over at our
sister challenge blog, Bimini Moose!
Hi Jackie another beautiful cards I do love your style of cards you used some wonderful images ive never see images like these any ware.ReplyDelete
Fantastic card you made, the die and background to her is perfect! Great coloring also!ReplyDelete
Beautiful. Thanks for linking up over at PDE Linky PartyReplyDelete
Have a creative day.
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
This is different but I like it. Thanks for joining in the Easel Card Challenge at Incy WIncy Designs this week.ReplyDelete
I love the card...it is put together very well.ReplyDelete
Fabulous card Jackie.ReplyDelete
Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers and More for our Something Old, Something New challenge.
Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers and More!
Beautiful !!! Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion!!! I hope you get to join us again for our next challenge. Agnieszka DTReplyDelete
Fabulous card Jackie, I've not seen that image before and it's great :-) Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers and More this time - good luck and hope to see you again soonReplyDelete
Very cool image! Love your heart paper too! Thanks for joining us at Party Time Tuesdays!ReplyDelete