Followers

Challenge wins and placings

Monday 15 September 2014

The Creative Blog Hop

Blog Hop Nomination


I was nominated to take part in the Creative Blog Hop by my friend , the lovely Linda Kupstas.  What a sweetheart, very friendly and caring andf loves her family as I do. I really enjoy seeing her work!


The Creative Blog Hop happens every Monday and hops from crafter to crafter.



We all answer the same questions and nominate 3 people to hop on to so here goes:



1.   What am I working on?


I am usually working on one of my Design Team projects, I work on 6 teams and they are all so very different. I enjoy them all and all my teamies. They are the best!!
 

2.  How does my work differ from others of my genre?

As I teach card making for a living, I have had to learn to be versatile, all students wishes have to be catered for! But I do like neatness and cleanliness. I love CAS but find it hard. I used to do a lot of vintage and still enjoy it. Colouring is my favourite go to relaxant!

3. Why do I create what I do?
I send my cards to a local charity which supports the children of Chernobyl. Knowing that funds raised may help prolong a childs life is very rewarding and gives my hobby purpose and meaning.


4. How does my creation process work?
I choose the image I wish/need to work with. I decide a colour scheme that suits the image, time of year and challenge if applicable. I hunt out a few suitable DP's then colour up the image to suit. I keep a small notebook where I paste in any layout I see on Paperplayful that takes my fancy. I then let the card evolve, often totally going 'off' layout LOL!! I then add ribbon, charms, buttons or flowers as appropriate.

I nominate Mandy Chilvers, of http://mandysmagicalworldofart.blogspot.co.uk/
I work with Mandy and always feel in awe of her creative work. She is an inspiring teacher, a great artist in her own right and a lovely friend! She has so many creative ideas in her head she must be buzzing 24 hours a day!

I also nominate Maureen Scott
Maureen is one of my teamies, she is wonderfully supportive of us all. She has a busy life with her wee ones, yet still produces awesome projects! She is a loving wife and mother. I adore looking at her work, never ceases to amaze me! She excells at pretties and does wonders with her darkside! Every team needs a Maureen!

I also nominate



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your wonderful comments, you are most appreciated!
Jackie