Wednesday, 16 January 2013
CHALLENGE #58 - "Oh my - how time flies" at Digistamps for Joy- Midweek Reminder
Here is my interpretation of How Time Flies - Enjoy your youth, beauty is fleeting!
I used:
A fantastic Image from Digistamps For Joy and you can see her HERE she is called Turban Trish
I coloured her with alcohol pens
I used DP's from a yellow Capsule Collection from DO
The la femme is from an old piece of scrapbook paper from eons ago!
I finished with black nailheads
You may see my style is often to let the image speak out and be the focal point, I love to let my favourite digi's SING!
I would like to enter at:
Vickie's Challenges - Anything Goes
*NEW* Creative Creations Challenge Blog - - Anything Goes
Lexi's Creations - 2W - Anything Goes
MyGrafico - - Anything Goes
Pin and Tack: ATG
Challenges 4 Everybody: Anything Goes
Stamping with the Dragon-anything goes
Nutcrafters-flowers- there are a ton of flowers in the DP:s
Cute Card Thursday-beat the blues
~Joyful Stamper-inspire me Fridays
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Hello there, this is my card for the latest 613 Avenue Create Challenge. The optional twist is~ APRIL SHOWERS Please share with us H...
-
I have fallen for this sketch big time, it makes any digi look great and also makes the image the focal point. Great design! RECIPE I...
-
Here is my take on the theme this time at Cut It Up Challenge. Our theme is " Add A Sentiment " Please enter your makes ...
-
Here is my take on the theme this time at Cut It Up Challenge. Our theme is " Emboss It (dry or heat) " Please enter your m...
-
Hello there, this is my card for the latest 613 Avenue Create Challenge. The optional twist is~ BRIGHT AND BREEZY (create somethi...
-
How fab is this image from my dear friend Unky. She is a very talented artist and I urge you to visit her Etsy shop and take a look, you w...
-
Hello there, this is my card for the latest 613 Avenue Create Challenge. The optional twist is~ PLAY TIME (create something featuri...
-
Here is my take on the theme this time at Cut It Up Challenge. Our theme is " #364 In Shape (shape card) " Please enter yo...
-
Here is my take on the theme this time at Cut It Up Challenge. Our theme is " #365 Orange and Black " Please enter your ma...
-
Here is my take on the theme this time at Cut It Up Challenge. Our theme is " Moving Along (transportation) " Please enter yo...
Just gorgeous Jackie. Love the vibrant colours and you have really coloured the image so professionally.
ReplyDeleteHugs
DesÃre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}
Love it!!!! Thanks for joining us over at SDD, good luck, hugs JO (dt)xxxx
ReplyDeletewonderful card Jackie.
ReplyDeletegreetings karin
Love the bold colors! Awesome card!
ReplyDeleteLove the Design papers. Thank you for playing along this week at “Pin and Tack”. I sure hope you had fun!!! See you back very soon to play in another fun challenge.
ReplyDeleteTTFN,
CraftyGirl
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
Pin and Tack / Spark Your Creativity Now DT
Gorgeous card. Love that cute image and the papers you used. Thanks for joining us at SDD and good luck. Hugs, Gale DT
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful card! Love the image, sentiment, design, colors & fabulous papers! Thank you for sharing this with us at Lady Anne's this month! :^)
ReplyDeleteHugs, Penny