Tuesday, 4 December 2012
Sonia in winter time
What a sweetie, perfect for any lady or young girl and don't you just love all that PINK?
I started with a base card of pink! I embossed some white with my Tim Holtz Snowflake folder. After adding this to the card I made a border strip with pink glitter board using a WW border system. I cut a lovely label shape on my eCraft and matted a sweet digi from Digistamps4 Joy which I had coloured with Promarkers. I just love her. Then I die cut the Poinsettia flowers and 25 with some more Tim Holtz stash. After punching some fern like strands in green I assembled all as shown and added a sentiment and some pink gems to the flower centres. I think it looks delightful and hope you enjoy it.
I would like to try my luck at:
Challenge #9 - Gonna be a PINK Christmas!! In The Pink
Challenge #120 ~ Christmas Sparkle ~2 Sisters Challenge Blog
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Hello there, this is my card for the latest 613 Avenue Create Challenge. The optional twist is~ APRIL SHOWERS Please share with us H...
-
Here is my take on the theme this time at Cut It Up Challenge. Our theme is " Add A Sentiment " Please enter your makes ...
-
Hello there, this is my card for the latest 613 Avenue Create Challenge. The optional twist is~ BRIGHT AND BREEZY (create somethi...
-
Here is my take on the theme this time at Cut It Up Challenge. Our theme is " Emboss It (dry or heat) " Please enter your m...
-
Warm greetings to you, I am excited to share another of the new images with you! This time it's " A LOT OF TEA " perfect for m...
-
Hello there, this is my card for the latest 613 Avenue Create Challenge. The optional twist is~ PLAY TIME (create something featuri...
-
How fab is this image from my dear friend Unky. She is a very talented artist and I urge you to visit her Etsy shop and take a look, you w...
-
Here is my take on the theme this time at Cut It Up Challenge. Our theme is " #364 In Shape (shape card) " Please enter yo...
-
We have the most awesome new releases over at Mirtillamente right NOW!! Do take a look as they are FABULOUS! Another month and ano...
-
I have fallen for this sketch big time, it makes any digi look great and also makes the image the focal point. Great design! RECIPE I...
lovely card thanks for sharing with us at 2 sisters this week good luck with the challenge Tracy xx
ReplyDeleteSuch a sweet image and fabulous card... those poinsettias are just gorgeous too!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing with us at In The Pink... Hope to see you here again soon.
Hugs
Christine x (ITP)