This is my inspiration post and I loved making it as sipping cocktails is a favourite pastime!
I used the wonderful Cocktails from the Eat & Drink range.
You can find this fab Digital Stamp in the Mirtillamente Craft Shop.
I coloured with markers and pencils then using the colours for inspiration I matt and layered using a pretty die set. I then added a bow.
Challenges
- A Perfect Time To Craft (M, P1) - Always Anything Goes
- AAA Birthday Challenge (M, P1, Birthday Cards only) - #87 - For Girls
- Ally's Angels (M, P10, E3) - Always Anything Goes
- Crafting Happiness Challenges (M, P1) - #213 - Always Anything Goes
- Crafts Galore Encore (M, P1, E3) - Always Anything Goes
- Creative Moments (M, P15, 3E) - #283 - Pastels or brights (BRIGHTS)
- Paper Rock Scissors (M, P2, E5 must use PAPER and/or SCISSORS on your project) #18 - Anything Goes with Paper and/or Scissors (used paper and scissors)
- The Four Seasons Challenge (M, P1) July -Anything Summer Goes
- A Cut Above - Die Cut Challenge Blog (M, 1st Mon, 3E, Must Use at least one die cut using a machine, not a pre-fabricated) - Anything Goes
- Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenges (W, ATG except for Theme on 5th Monday of a month, 3E) - #2627 - Anything Goes

A refreshing and super fun card for summer!
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining our challenge at The Four Seasons!
Diane
{Nellies Nest}
The Four Seasons Co-Owner
Super fun summer design! The bright blue/orange combination really grabs your attention. Very eye catching and those drinks are too! Thanks for sharing with the July Anniversary Challenge at A Cut Above. Happy to have you play along with us.
ReplyDeleteSuper cocktails, mine's the blue one! Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!
ReplyDelete