Good Morning friends. here's hoping Summer has found you and you are enjoying sunshine and longer days..... This is my inspiration post and I loved making her as she is just so cheerful and happy!!
I used the wonderful Charlie Birthday from the le Pine range, She is coloured with markers and pencils then mounted onto pretty Dp's with an added flower and gems. Isn't she a sweetie??
Challenges
- Krafty Chicks W #823 - Birthday
- Craft Rocket Challenges M 1st Thurs #137 Birthday
- Creative Inspirations Challenge M, 2E, 1st Thur #39 Anything Goes
- A Perfect Time To Craft (M, P1) - Always Anything Goes
- Ally's Angels (M, P10, E3) - Always Anything Goes
- Classic Design Challenge (M, P15) - May/Jun - Anything Goes + option: Anniversary or birthday
- Crafting from the Art Challenge (M, P18, E3) Always Anything Goes
- Crafting Happiness Challenges (M, P1) - #213 - Always Anything Goes
- Crafts Galore Encore (M, P1, E3) - Always Anything Goes
- Word Art Wednesday - 2W 15E #756 - 757 Anything Goes (W1 of 2)

Wowww this is just awesome jackie!!
ReplyDeleteLove the digi and all the fantastic details!
Jackie, this is a fabulous card! Your graphic image is so very cool! And I really love all of the different elements in the background. I like how you use two types of patterned papers. Those gems are also really special. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Word Art Wednesday. We appreciate your participation!
ReplyDeleteHello, Jackie!!! Thanks for sharing your groovy vibes birthday gal-pal card with Ally's Angels!! Super cool! -- Becca S
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun retro card! I love the colors and the layout. Thanks for joining us at Ally's Angels Challenge! - Miss Mudge DT
ReplyDeleteGreat card! I love it! Fantastic digi and how you colored it!
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore
Challenge.
~ DT Dagmara