Followers

Challenge wins and placings

Sunday, 7 June 2026

ANYTHING GOES w/ OPTIONAL TWIST CRAFT OR HOBBY @613Avenue Create


   Hello there, this is my card for the latest 613 Avenue Create Challenge. The optional twist is~  CRAFT OR HOBBY (create something featuring your favorite pastime)


Please share with us HERE 


I make very bad pottery in a sweet group I belong to. My skills are limited but the group is delightful! I made this for my fellow group mate and very good friend Leslie. (She is an awesome potter) I think she liked it.


Challenges


  1. Krafty Chicks W  #823 - Birthday 
  2. Craft Rocket Challenges M 1st Thurs #137 Birthday
  3. Creative Inspirations Challenge  M, 2E, 1st Thur #39 Anything Goes
  4. Word Art Wednesday - 2W 15E #754 - 755 Anything Goes
  5. A Perfect Time To Craft (M, P1) - Always Anything Goes
  6. Ally's Angels (M, P10, E3) - Always Anything Goes
  7. Classic Design Challenge (M, P15) - May/Jun - Anything Goes + option: Anniversary or birthday
  8. Crafting from the Art Challenge (M, P18, E3)  Always Anything Goes  
  9. Crafting Happiness Challenges (M, P1) - #213 - Always Anything Goes  
  10. Crafts Galore Encore (M, P1, E3) - Always Anything Goes


7 comments:

  1. Love your card Jackie.
    Great picture too. I've done this also a few times when I was younger, but no, I could not make a good thing;) In Dutch we say: potten bakken.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card Jackie. I love the image and the frame looks fab. Thanks for sharing with us over at Krafty Chicks challenge. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super image and I love how you've framed it. I don't think I could be trusted with clay. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card, Jackie! You’ve done a great job making the card even if your pottery isn’t the best! 😉 I know your friend Leslie will love this. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Word Art Wednesday. We appreciate your participation!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely card Jackie! We really appreciate you playing along & thank you for sharing your project with us at the Crafting from the Art “Anything Goes” Challenge. Good luck and I hope to see you again next time! Hugs Zowie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card and lovely image. Props to you for even trying pottery. Touching the wet clay is too much for me! Thanks for joining us at Ally's Angels Challenge! - Miss Mudge DT

    ReplyDelete

Please know I am grateful for your wonderful comments, you are most appreciated!
Jackie