Followers

Challenge wins and placings

Thursday 26 September 2024

Treasure your world

 


A while ago, I came across a beautiful image from Radiant Artistry. You can discover their work on Ko-fi. I consistently produce vibrant coloring with their designs.

I'm delighted to announce that I've become a Colourist for them. Working with these images is a joy!

I must admit, the image is larger than it appears here. I made a mistake with a pencil and when I attempted to erase it, the paper tore. I was devastated. However, I decided to cut it out and use the rest because she is incredibly beautiful.


Challenges


  1. Word Art Wednesdays 2W, 10E, scriptural word art freebie - #667 - 668 Anything Goes (W1 of 2) 
  2. Simon Says Stamp W, 5E - Anything Goes
  3. Fab n Funky 2W, - Gem or Pearls 
  4. Beautiful Blossoms (M, P15, E8) #21 - Anything Flowers Goes + optional Mood Board
  5. Creatalicious Challenges (2W, P15/30) #281 - Anything Goes + option: Mythical Creatures
  6. Morgan's ArtWorld Open Challenge (M, P1, E3, must follow blog) Always Anything Goes 
  7. Pearly Sparkles Challenge (M, P1, E3) #99 - Pink, Pearls and/or Sparkle
  8. A Place To Start (M, 1st Mon) - Sep - Anything Goes
  9. We Love Stamping (M, stamping as focal point, 3E) - September - Hand Coloured Image + option: Anything Goes
  10. Crafty Catz - 2W, 5E - No. 678 - ANYTHING GOES  (W1 of 2)

4 comments:

  1. Afraid we are going to have to delete this one as well Jackie, have explained why before and suggested you check WLS rules for eligibility.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome, Jackie. Love that image and the sweet floral accent. Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and share all your amazing art with us at Word Art Wednesday. I'm so grateful for you and each fabulous card you link up with us. Have a wonderfully creative week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous image and coloring, and no one would have ever know you made a boo boo, I like the offset image placement! Thanks for joining in and sharing with us at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge!
    Donna xx
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    Paper Funday Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great arty work here Jackie and thanks heaps for adding to my facebook group with outstanding colours and image used xx

    ReplyDelete

Please know I am grateful for your wonderful comments, you are most appreciated!
Jackie