Followers

Challenge wins and placings

Friday 13 September 2024

"Reflections"


 

  A lovely image from Radiant Artistry today. Find them on Ko-fi. I without fail always manage to produce great colouring,

 I am pleased to say I am now a Colourist for them. I love working with these images!

She is coloured with pencils and mounted onto embossed card which I waxed. A sentiment and dragonfly die cut complete this card.


Challenges


  1. Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenges (W, ATG except for Theme on 5th Monday of a month, 3E) - #2435 - Anything Goes
  2. Daisy Chain Challenges (M, P5, E3) #88 - For the Girls
  3. SheepSki Designs Challenges (M, P1, 3E, C10, SIO) #90 - Anything Goes
  4. A Place to Start - Open, E5, SW, JFF - SEP - (#2024-09)  Anything Goes with Optional: No Option this Month
  5. I Spy With My Little Eye M, 3rd We, E5, #18  Something from the Garden Create Your Own Background
  6. Word Art Wednesdays 2W, 10E, scriptural word art freebie - #665 - 666 Anything Goes (W1 of 2) 
  7. Coloring with Pencils - MU Pencils, UE, UOE, RW, T3, M - SEPTEMBER     Always Anything Coloured with Pencils Goes
  8. C.R.A.F.T. - Open, E2, T3, RW - (732)  Baby / Family / For the kids
  9. Just Us Girls - Open, E3, SW, - (#744)Word Week "HOPE"
  10. Creative Knockouts - Open, E2, OE10, RW - W1 of 2  (#530)  Embossing Delight

12 comments:

  1. What a sweet image and so beautifully colored! This is a darling card, Jackie. Thanks for sharing it with us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful Card, the image is just lovely I like that she can see her reflection Thanks for joining us at Creative Knockouts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jackie: This is lovely. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Word Art Wednesday. You've been a faithful participant of our challenges for a long time now, and I hope you know that it means A LOT to me. I hope you're having a blessed week. I really appreciate you and all the wonderful art you share in our challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful colored card with sweet image. Thanks for joining the Kleuren met Potloden challenge.
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful card I love the embossed background which highlights the image. congratulations and good luck thanks for joining the Craft Challenge Taty x DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Colorist indeed, Jackie. That image is amazing. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! I love the added embossing and die cut to your gorgeous image. Thanks for joining us this week at Pammie's Inky Pinkies. Hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wauw, you've colored this image so beautiful. I love it, you're an artist with pencils. The embossing and diecuts are making this card complete.
    Thank you for joining us at Kleuren met Potloden.
    Greetings Miranda dt KMP

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty card. Thanks so much for sharing with this month’s “I Spy” challenge.
    Pauline xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a beautiful image and gorgeous card! Thanks so much for joining us this month at I spy with my little eye challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A really sweet image, fabulous colouring and design. Thanks for sharing at the C.R.A.F.T. Challenge.
    Chris GDT

    ReplyDelete
  12. A beautiful card. Thanks for entering the CRAFT Challenge. Kerry (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Please know I am grateful for your wonderful comments, you are most appreciated!
Jackie