Followers

Challenge wins and placings

Monday 23 September 2024

Be unique!


 In honour of all those women who fought, are fighting and maybe helping others who are affected by Breast Cancer, a pink card today.


I used an Altenew embossing folder. I embossed in black then waxed with a rose pink. I fussy cut. Then highlighted the middles with a gold pen. I layered onto pink CS and added a sentiment.


Just in case anyone needs encouragement, get that mammogram if you find anything "off". I did 21 years ago and it meant that with surgery and treatment I have seem my girls become women, wives and mothers! I have seen 2 grandchildren come into our world. It's all been worth it. 


Challenges


  1. A Gem of a Challenge  2W, 2E  - #18 - Anything Goes (W2 of 2) 
  2. Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenges (W, ATG except for Theme on 5th Monday of a month, 3E) - #2437 - Anything Goes
  3. Word Art Wednesdays 2W, 10E, scriptural word art freebie - #665 - 666 Anything Goes (W1 of 2)
  4. Dream Valley Challenges (2W, 3E, C10) #321 - Anything Goes 
  5. Crafty Catz - 2W, 5E - No. 678 - ANYTHING GOES  (W1 of 2)
  6. Creations in Pink (M, P15, E3, mostly pink) #72 - Anything Goes in Mainly Pink 
  7. Beautiful Blossoms (M, P15, E8) #21 - Anything Flowers Goes + optional Mood Board
  8. Pearly Sparkles Challenge (M, P1, E3) #99 - Pink, Pearls and/or Sparkle
  9. My Time to Craft  2W 1st & 3rd Fri - No. 543 - SPRING SEASON  (W1 of 2)  
  10. Krafty Chicks W  #734 - Clean and Simple

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please know I am grateful for your wonderful comments, you are most appreciated!
Jackie