Followers

Challenge wins and placings

Friday 19 April 2024

Starts with a "B"

 



Hello there. May I present my take on the theme this time at  Cut It Up Challenge. Our theme is "Starts with a "B"" Please enter your makes here.


So I chose a badger, he is such A sweetie I can't resist him! I made an aperture in textured CS. I added embossed and swiped with white in card. Than my sweet badger and a sentiment.


Challenges


  1. A Perfect Time To Craft (M, P1) Always Anything Goes
  2. Cardz 4 Guyz 2W, 3E - #345 - Clean and Simple
  3. {PIN}spirational (M, P1) #311 - Embossing 
  4. Crafty Animals (M P1, must have animals) #82 - Always Anything Goes
  5. Critter Crazy Challenges (M, P1, E5, must have a critter) - #85 - Anything Goes with a Featured Critter
  6. Daisy Chain Challenges (M, P5, E3) #84 -  Not Square
  7. FarmQuest General Store Challenge (M, P7, E5) #15 - Anything Farm or Country Goes
  8. Pearly Sparkles Challenge (M, P1, E3) #94 - For a Man or Boy
  9. Dragonfly Dreams (M, 1st Sunday) - Apr - Use a die 
  10. Paperminutes - Open, MF, RW  - (#842) Black and White

7 comments:

  1. Oh Jackie, this card is one of my favorites! I absolutely love it and the dies you've used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific card layout and overall design! I love the layers, textures, and outdoor scene for the badger! Thanks for connecting to FarmQuest General Store for anything farm and/or country goes! --Becca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your birthday card, great design all the elements of your card flow together perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful Birthday card!! Love it!!
    Have a great day,
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww . . . he IS so cute!! I love your layout with that fabulous embossed aperture background!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute is this guy!! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree...your badger is a cutie!! Fantastic CAS card with great texture and depth!! Thanks for playing along with our "clean & simple" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!! Deb Horst, DT #C4G345

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful comments, you are most appreciated!
Jackie