Followers

Challenge wins and placings

Friday 16 February 2024

Love


 


It's the season of love, so a heart card today. Its made up of die cuts and pretty paper. I am happy with the end result.


Challenges


  1. A Perfect Time To Craft (M, P1) Always Anything Goes
  2. Make My Monday (2W, Top 3, 3E) - #218 - Use Patterned Paper 

  3. Heart's Quest Challenge (2W, P14/P28, E3) #46 - "heart shape or word or love word PLUS make your own combo

  4. Pearly Sparkles Challenge (M, P1, E3) #92 - Love / Have a Heart

  5. Make My Monday (2W, Top 3, 3E) - #219 - Love 

  6. Crafty Gals Corner M, 2nd Wed, 3E, #252 -  Add a Heart 

  7. I Spy With My Little Eye M, 3rd Wed, E5, Hearts and/or Roses 

  8. Little Red Wagon W, #743 - Show some Love

  9. Sisterhood of Crafters 2nd/4th Wed, 3E - Love

  10. Word Art Wednesdays 2W, 10E, scriptural word art freebie - #635 - 636 Anything Goes



6 comments:

  1. love the simple, cuteness of this wonderful creation of yours. Thank you for sharing with us at MMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet image, and so perfect for an anniversary! Love your layers here! Thanks so much for playing at Make My Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is simply lovely. I love it. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful card for an anniversary. Love the stripes and the heart finishes it off so nicely!
    Thanks so much for playing along at "I spy with my little eye" challenge!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Jackie for your creative take on HQCB's #48! I didn't notice the stitch lines from your die for the 2 'frames' and the inset of heart print paper behind the couple is a sweet touch! And the little red heart is a bright accent! Thanks for sharing at Heart's Quest! --Becca

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jackie, this card is wonderful. It is simple but lovely. Thanks for joining the challenge at Crafty Gals Corner.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful comments, you are most appreciated!
Jackie