Followers

Challenge wins and placings

Tuesday 7 November 2023

Happy Birthday


 

 This is my inspiration post for Ching Chou Kuik Facebook. The store has so may wonderful images to inspire your creativity!”

And don't forget, Think Pink!

 

Recipe

 

Ching Chou Kuik image called Happy Birthday, coloured with pencils and a white Sharpie

 Die cut BG

Paper bow

Sentiment


Challenges


  1. Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenges (W, ATG except for Theme on 5th Monday of a month, 3E) - #2344 - Anything Goes
  2. Path of Positivity (M, 1st Mon, any positive/inspirational project or idea welcome) - #117 - Anything Goes
  3. Use Your Stuff (2W) - #496 - Anything Goes 
  4. A Perfect Time To Craft (M, P1) Always Anything Goes
  5. Creations in Pink (M, P15, E3, mostly pink) #63 - Anything Goes in Mainly Pink
  6. Creatalicious Challenges (2W, P15/30) #270 - Anything Goes 
  7. Lil Patch of Crafty Friends (2W, 1st & 3rd Sunday, E3) - #217 - Anything Goes
  8. The Corrosive Challenges (M, 3E) - Oct - Anything Goes 
  9. Worldwide Crafters and Colorists Challenge   (M, P15, E3, A1 Images Not Allowed) October #10  Always Anything Goes as long as you use an Image 
  10. Love to Craft (2M - odd months, P1, E5 , no completely digital projects) #78 Anything Goes 

5 comments:

  1. Such a lovely card full of magical wishes! Beautiful die cut background! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Path of Positivity! ~Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely gorgeous Jackie love the image and pretty pastels that background looks ACE
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jackie, this is such a pretty card. Love the die you used. Thanks for playing at PIP Challenge.
    Karen, DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. My name is Cecilia Benjamin and I am writing from the city of Denver Colorado. Am really grateful and thankful for what Dr Jekawo, a man with herbalism knowledge, has done for me and my family. I Was having HERPES for good three years with no solution, the diseases almost took my life because I lost my partner and I was also losing lots of money for medication, but one faithful day I came across a testimony about this great man so I decided to give it a try and to God be the glory he did it. I received my herbal medicines through dhl, he cured me of my diseases and also cured my cousin's prostate cancer. I am so happy and so pleased to Write about him today. If you need his help in any health or spiritual related issue, reach out to his email address drjekawo@gmail.com. He has cures for other deadly diseases like Diabetes, Hiv/Aids, Hepatitis,love marriage, Osteoarthritis,Multiple Chronic Conditions,Cardiovascular Disease, Dementia,Alzheimer's disease,Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease,Chronic kidney disease, and Cancer. Dr Jekawo provides a total cure.
    I guessed this is the least I could do to help.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful, pink card! I love the pierced pattern background. Sorry to be so late in commenting, but thank you so much for joining the Path of Positivity November challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful comments, you are most appreciated!
Jackie