Followers

Challenge wins and placings

Friday 12 May 2023

"Aperol Spritz", Ambassador, 2023, card,


 

Today it's my pleasure to share, my Ambassador post for the wonderful Mirtillamente Craft Shop , home of everything crafty and more!

I used the sweet "Aperol Spritz" and coloured with markers. I so enjoyed this as it's my favourite drink. It reminds me of sitting in Italy and relaxing with the sun on my face, bliss!

Pretty papers enhance the image and I made a die cut corner and added flowers!

Happy Spring folks!


Challenges


  1. Stamps & Fun = Creativity (2W, JFF) - #4301- Something for Ladies
  2. A Perfect Time To Craft (M, P1) Always Anything Goes
  3. Arty Divas (M, P21, E5, C10) Always Anything Goes
  4. Creatalicious Challenges (2W, P15/30) #258 - Anything Goes 
  5. DL.Art Linky Challenge (M, P1) Always Anything Goes
  6. Word Art Wednesdays 2W, 10E, scriptural word art freebie - #593 - 594  Anything Goes
  7. Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge (M, 5E) - May - Anything Goes
  8. Digi Choosday Challenge -W,E2, - #18 - Anything Goes
  9. Passion For Markers Challenge W - must use markers - #689 - Layer It Up
  10. Polkadoodles W, C10 - #18 - Anything Goes

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous ❤️❤️ Jackie, this is stunning and wow what a display of gorgeous colours too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy, refreshing cocktail and perfect for Summer relaxing. Wonderful and colorful card Jackie, Thanks for joining us at the Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge.
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your coloring on that stamp is gorgeous, Jackie! Perfect shading to make the elements pop off the page.

    Thank you for joining the Jan’s Digital Stamps challenge.

    Monica C. DT Jan’s Digital Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jackie: I sure hope you're having a blessed week. Thanks for sharing all your fun art and awesome creativity with us at Word Art Wednesday. I'm always delighted when I see your art in our gallery and I enjoy stopping by to say hello and thank you. You are such a blessing to me, my creative friend. Thank you for sharing with so faithfully at Word Art Wednesday. I really do appreciate you.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    Oh, by the way...the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog Hop started today. Great prizes up for grabs.
    You can find it on the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog or by visiting my blog. It's a very short blog hop.
    www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun and colourful card Jackie. The image is fantastic and your colouring is perfect. Gorgeous papers too. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous vibrant card - love the profusion of colour! Thanks for joining us at Passion for Markers this week, good luck! Juliex

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous, juicy summer colours! Fabulous!
    Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A sweet card. Thank you for sharing with us at Passion for Markers. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful image! I love your coloring and paper and coloring choices. I would love to visit Italy and relax with one of those yummy drinks. Thank you for sharing and playing along with Polkadoodles ~ Wendy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful comments, you are most appreciated!
Jackie