Followers

Challenge wins and placings

Wednesday 1 March 2023

Zen




 

I am delighted to share my inspiration for our Monthly Challenge at Mirtillamente with you today! 

The month of March is  all about Zen  This image, "Zen: Lil'  Sid Lotus" is available from the Mirtillamente Craft Shop  !! 

I coloured with Promarkers and die cut and mounted. onto a diamond fold card I made, and used First Edition papers on.

Pearls and sentiment complete my card. Peace and love peeps xxx


Challenges


  1. Digi Choosday Challenge -W,E2, - #7 - Anything Goes
  2. Simon Says Stamp W, 5E - Anything Goes
  3. Word Art Wednesdays  2W, 10E, scriptural word art freebie - #583 - 584  Anything Goes
  4. Passion For Markers Challenge W - must use markers - #678 - Favorite Digi or Stamp

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your wonderful comments, you are most appreciated!
Jackie