Followers

Challenge wins and placings

Friday 24 February 2023

Hyppo


    Good Morning folks! Thrilled to share  my Ambassador post for the wonderful Mirtillamente Craft Shop , home of everything crafty and more!

I used the sweet "Hyppo" as I am obsessed with all things baby boy. My daughter is having a son in early spring and I am super happy!

I coloured him with Promarkers. Fussy cut him, used pretty papers and a frame along with a sentiment and enamel dots. I really love him.

 Jackie xxx


Challenges


  1. Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge (W, 5E) -  Frame It
  2. A Perfect Time To Craft (M, P1) Always Anything Goes
  3. Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenges (W, ATG except for Theme on 5th Monday of a month, 3E) - #2306 - Anything Goes
  4. Arty Divas (M, P21, E5, C10) Always Anything Goes
  5. Creatalicious Challenges (2W, P15/30) #252 - Anything Goes + option: Love
  6. DL.Art Linky Challenge (M, P1) Always Anything Goes
  7. Love to Craft (M, P1, E5 , no completely digital projects) #72 Anything Goes
  8. The Corrosive Challenges (M, 3E) - February - Anything Goes 

1 comment:

  1. This little hippo is so darn cute - love this card. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Creatalicious Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful comments, you are most appreciated!
Jackie