Followers

Challenge wins and placings

Wednesday 10 August 2022

Cocktails


 

Anyone for a Cocktail?? Oh, yes please. The weather is hot and so am I! I had to make one Aperol Spritz, my favourite and always makes me think of Italy!!

I used ''Cocktails'' from the ''Svario Collection'' all found at the Mirtillamente Shop

I matted and layered onto Ombre Dp, added a paper bow to finish!


Challenges



  1. Through The Craft Room Door 2W, 4E - Always Anything Goes 
  2. A Bit More Time to Craft (M, P15, E3) Always Anything Goes
  3. A Perfect Time To Craft (M, P1) Always Anything Goes
  4. Word Art Wednesdays  2W, 10E, scriptural word art freebie - #555 - 556  Anything Goes
  5. Addicted to Stamps and More 2W, 10C, #435 - Die Cuts and/or stencils
  6. Arty Divas (M, P21, E5, C10) Always Anything Goes
  7. Clever Dexter Challenge (M, P1, E2) #30 - Anything Goes
  8. Crafts Galore Encore (M, P1, E3) Always Anything Goes
  9. Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper (M, P1) August - Anything Goes with Patterned Paper
  10. Crafty Friends Challenge (M, P1, E3) #158 - Summer Colours

6 comments:

  1. Such a fun, colorful summer card! I love how neat it is with the stitched dies! Lovely coloring, too! Thanks for playing with us at Through The Craft Room Door this month! Nan, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Summer card Jackie.
    Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl xx
    TTCRD DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing Jackie! I can almost taste that Aperol Spritz!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card with lovely summer colours. Fabulous design too and great colouring. And I say yes too for a cocktail....I will go for a fresh handmade Punch to cool down a bit ! Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun summery card, Jackie. I love the colouring on the cocktails and the card layout is so fresh.
    Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM and I hope you will join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful creation! Beautiful choice of colours!
    Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge August "ATG".
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful comments, you are most appreciated!
Jackie