I decided to make a book mark for my sweet friend who loves to read. I had a tag die, I used it to cut out of card stock I had embossed then highlighted with a touch of white ink to bring out the design.
I added a tassel.
Word strips and banners finish the tag!
- Ellibelle's Crafty Wednesday M, Wed, E3 - Anything goes
- Fab n Funky 2W, #552 - Anything but Square
- Penny's Paper-Crafty - Open, E3, T3, RW - W2 of 2 (#522) Always Anything Goes
- Word Art Wednesday - CU the week's Word Art File, No "Dark" Images, Nothing contrary to
- Biblical Scripture, Must be Family Friendly, E5, RW - W2 of 2 - (#545 - 546)
- Anything Goes with Words inspiration (see below)
- A Perfect Time to Craft - Open, CU, UE, OEU, T3, DT Fav - (#06-2022) Always Anything Goes
- Clever Dexter - CU (required for T3) E2, UOE, RW - (#30) Anything Goes
- Crafts Galore Encore - Open, E3, T3, RW - (#100) Always Anything Goes
- SheepSki Designs - Open, Only Hand Colour Stamped or Digital Images, MF, E3, OE10, T3, RW - (#62)