Followers

Challenge wins and placings

Sunday 20 March 2022

Let yourself be quiet


 The last week has been a reflective time for me. I have Covid and feel quite wiped out and sore, even though I am triple jabbed. I cannot contemplate how I would have survived without. I had to be quiet as I did not have much voice or breath. So when I found the energy to craft a little I made this. I used my new Lisa Horton embossing folder with matching dies. I had this wonderful handmade paper and a word strip.


Challenges



  1. Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper (M, P1) March - Anything Goes with Patterned Paper
  2. A Perfect Time To Craft (M, P1) Always Anything Goes
  3. A Gem of a Challenge  2W, 3E  - #6 - Anything Goes
  4. Word Art Wednesdays  2W, 10E, scriptural word art freebie - #533 - 534  Anything Goes
  5. Crafty Catz - W, 3E No. 587 ANYTHING GOES with Optional Twist Add some sparkle or glitter
  6. Creative Fingers - 2W, 3E, No totally digital projects - No. 227  (W1 of 2)  -  ALWAYS ANYTHING GOES  
  7. C.R.A.F.T. W,5E  #630 Female
  8. DL.Art Linky Challenge (M, P1) Always Anything Goes
  9. Crafts Galore Encore (M, P1, E3) Always Anything Goes
  10. Happy Little Stampers Dies (M, P9) March - Anything Goes with Dies

7 comments:

  1. Such a dynamic card I love the colour on the Ginkgo leaf,the sentiment is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just wanted to say hope you feel better soon

      Delete
  2. Hello,
    Simple but a very effective card. I do hope you feel better soon.
    Thank you for sharing your card crafting skills with us at CRAFT challenge-theme being Female. Https://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.com
    I look forward to seeing many more of your challenges.
    With kind regards
    Sue CRAFT DT
    Blogspot handmadecardsbysb:wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely and unique card! I love your attention to detail! I hope to see more of your creations again soon! Thanks for participating in A Gem of a Craft Challenge! ~Michelle, DT Polkadoodles
    https://www.instagram.com/thecraftmarketsc/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us for our Anything Goes Challenge 6 at Gem of a Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love what you've done with these gorgeous ginkgo leaves! I hope you recover soon, thankfully you're vaccinated!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful comments, you are most appreciated!
Jackie