A die cut card today. I used a variety of hexagonal dies. I added flower and leaf die cuts. Pearls and a hand stamped sentiment complete the card.
- DL.Art Linky Challenge (M, P1) Anything Goes
- Word Art Wednesdays 2W, 10E, scriptural word art freebie - #523 - #524 Anything Goes
- Aud Sentiments Challenge 2W,E5 Must include a sentiment #290 Anything Goes
- C.R.A.F.T. 2W,5E #624 Anything Goes
- Craft Rocket Challenges M 1st Thurs #88 January - Use Dies
- Moving along with the Times M, 3E #138 January - Projects Suitable for a Lady/Girl
- Crafty Catz - W, 3E - No.580 ANYTHING GOES - Optional Twist: Add Flowers
- Polkadoodles - W, C10 - ANYTHING GOES
- Paper Craft Crew W, #457, 4C, - Floral Love*
- The Paper Funday M, 4E, #37 - Anything Goes
Beautiful card love the shape and all the die-cutsReplyDelete
I have a hexagon die and never think to use it. I love your wonderful spray of gorgeous blooms. just what is needed to brighten up the days. Roll on spring. I am so tired of this wet and dismal weather.ReplyDelete
Your card made me smile. Hugs Mrs A.
A beautifully designed card using your gorgeous die cuts, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz.ReplyDelete
what an eye-catching design with your die cuts, thank you for sharing at Crafty Catz challenge, TillyReplyDelete
Fantastic card! Love all your die cuts! Thanks for joining the Paper Craft Crew this week!ReplyDelete
Such a beautiful card. Thank you for sharing at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge. Hope to see you again!ReplyDelete
Your card is so beautiful! Love the shape and the colors! Thank you for joining us at the Polkadoodles Friday Craft Challenge.ReplyDelete
Hope to see you again.
//Eivor DT Polkadoodles