Followers

Challenge wins and placings

Monday 13 December 2021

Christmas Leilani





I made a sweet card   using Conie Fong's Christmas Leilani, it really is a an lovely image. That face, oh my!" One to treasure!

I coloured her with pencils then die cut the image. I used my stepper card die and decorated with embossed white snowflake card. I added a sentiment which I had die cut 4 times for added depth. A poinsettia and pine leaves along with a pearl gem complete. 

This image is so beautiful I wanted to keep the card very neutral to enhance her beauty.

I shall give this to my gorgeous and much loved Grandaughter.


Challenges  



  1. A Perfect Time To Craft (M, P1) Always Anything Goes
  2. Love to Craft (M, P1, E5 , no completely digital projects) #65 - Always Anything Goes
  3. Mirtillamente Challenge (M, P1) #4 - Anything Goes
  4. Creative Moments 2WWed 3E, #228 - Anything Goes 
  5. Digi Choosday Challenge -W,E2, - #49 - Anything Goes
  6. Through The Craft Room Door W, 2E - Always Anything Goes
  7. Crafting Happiness Challenges (M) - #118 - DEC -  ANYTHING GOES 
  8. Fab n Funky 2W, #541 - Christmas
  9. Word Art Wednesdays  2W, 10E, scriptural word art freebie - #521 - #522 Anything Goes (W1 of 2)
  10. The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge - 2W, C15, E3 - #106 - Anything Christmas Goes 

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful design, I love your color imgae. Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards
    Danka
    TTCRD
    Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...awesome card and coloring. Absolutely great.
    Thank you for taking part in the Mirtillamente challenge!
    Good luck and I hope to see you again.
    Alena DT Mirtillamente

    ReplyDelete
  3. My word, Jackie, your colouring is awesome! I love Conie Fong's delicate images, and you've done a terrific job on your card! Thanks for joining in at The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge!

    Happy New Year! (again!)

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful comments, you are most appreciated!
Jackie