Helloooooo, it's Jackie here. I used the image Leilani from our fabulous sponsor Digi Doodles!! I coloured with pencils. I placed her on a fab frame die, added wonderful borders and sentiments.
Please enter our Colour Crazy Challenge HERE.
- DL.Art Linky Challenge (M, P1, enter once per day) Always Anything Goes
- A Perfect Time To Craft (M, P1) Always Anything Goes
- Addicted to Stamps and More 2W, 10C, #411 - Make Your Mark
- Creative Moments 2W, Wed 3E, #219 - Anything Goes
- Paper Shelter W, 3E - Anything Goes
- Word Art Wednesdays 2W, 10E, scriptural word art freebie - #503 - #504 Anything Goes
- Digi Doodle Studios Challenge Blog (M, P1, E3, use hand coloured image) #41 - Favourite Season / Time of Year (summer, always summer)
- 2 Crafty Critter Crazies (M, P1, E5, must have a critter) #53 - Anything Goes with a Critter
- Crafty Animals (M P1, must have animals) #53 - Always Anything Goes
- Love to Craft (M, P1, E5 , no completely digital projects) #61 - Always Anything Goes
Beautiful card and love the colour combo thanks for sharing at Digi Doodles Studios and good luckReplyDelete
• It comes with an easy-to-read temperature strip. • A mixing container is included to help experience the full process. Make sure to also drink something that’s loaded with electrolytes. And lastly, start taking Vitamin-B pills a few days before the test; it’ll add some colour to your urine so the testers don’t get suspicious. Since it has the same chemical components as any other urine, it looks and smells exactly like regular pee. While it may seem like fake urine has a singular purpose, synthetic pee is actually used for several other things, which we’ll mention below. Visit: https://www.urineworld.com/ReplyDelete