Followers

Challenge wins and placings

Friday 17 July 2020

Happy Birthday


Today, just for fun!

Recipe

A Day For Daisies image called Four Baby Geese coloured with pencil onto Kraft then overstamped with a white ink on a splatter stamp. I also added a sentiment
Frame die
Bow die
Pearl

Challenges


  1. 2 Crafty Critter Crazies (M, P1, E5, must have a critter) #40 - Anything Goes with a Critter
  2. A Perfect Time To Craft (M, P1) Always Anything Goes
  3. DL.Art Linky Challenge (M, P1, F, enter once per day) Always Anything Goes
  4. Dies R Us Challenge (2W, P1/15, E3, die cuts) #148 - Anything Goes
  5. Happy Craft Challenge (M, P15 E3) June - Always Anything Goes
  6. Blank Page Muse (M, P10, E2, must stamp) - July - Things with Wings
  7. Craft-Dee BowZ (M P1, E3) Always Anything Goes 
  8. Crafty Animals (M P1, must have animals) Always Anything Goes
  9. Creative Craft Cottage Digi Creations (M, P3, E3) #116 - No Patterned Paper
  10. Word Art Wednesdays  2W, 10E, scriptural word art freebie - #448 - #449 Anything Goes

7 comments:

  1. This is beautiful. You've used a great image and I adore your 'splatters' along with the embossed background. The shape of this card and that paper bow on the bottom top this off as being the perfect card. Fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Craft-Dee BowZ! --Gail

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH! I LOVE this card, what a wonderful effect you have on the kraft card and I love those geese and the beautiful bow.
    Take care
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the geese on your splatter kraft background and the embossed base really highlightsit love the cute bow great card. Thanks for Joining in on the Happy craft Challenge. Design Team member maureen w

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really do miss their images. I have a few but not neatly enough. Love this simple elegant card with the geese. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm happy to repeat this is wonderful and I love it, so with my DT hat on - Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies this week. Good Luck and I’m looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
    Faith A DT

    Faith A My blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute, Jackie! Thanks for entering our Christmas in July challenge at Dies R Us. Julie, DT member

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful comments, you are most appreciated!
Jackie